Worst tasting beer you ever had?

For me it’s natural ice, or I call it, nasty ice.

What about yall?

Surly Darkness. The most over rated beer ever

Beer, in general. Vodka is my drink of choice.

I don’t drink anymore, but I remember Olympia beer being the worst. They claim it’s the water and it tastes like it too.

1 Like

Genesee Cream Ale. Been years since I’ve seen it so I don’t know if it’s even made anymore. I remember a buddy had a case and good lord it was terrible.

1 Like

My boss was telling me about some chocolate flavored beer. Said it was quite possibly the most disgusting thing he has ever sipped on haha

Coors and tecate beer are horrible tasting. Some of the high 7 + abv so called beer is also bad (looking at you steel reserve type of stuff)

2 Likes

Most Canadian, American beer that I’ve had has been pretty awful. Hard to call 'em beer to be honest.

Have to say Guinness. When I was younger it always looked like root beer to me so I thought it must taste good. Unfortunately I was wrong.

My dad used to buy generic beer. It came in a white can with only the word Beer in black letters on it. I never tried it, but just the thought turns my stomach. Also Milwaukee’s Best is pretty disgusting.

1 Like

The first batch of homebrew I made was pretty revolting. I used to buy Milwaukee’s Best (aka “the Beast”) in college. It wasn’t good, but it was cheap.

Blue Moon 9… 10…

1 Like

Most macrobrews go without saying

Otherwise I’m not a fan of IPAs in general

All alcohol is bad IMO. I can only like Mead and that’s about it.

Sipping a Polish Mead atm. Not bad

My first batch of home brew. Worst stuff ever.

1 Like

my first batch was horrible too lol

A friend of mine tried home brewed and it tasted really nasty. He has now switched to beef jerky a few months ago. I must say it taste amazing and he has found his true calling. A good snack to go with my real beer

1 Like

My latest Pils turned out pretty good but probably won’t use New Zealand hops for this type of beer again