Worst tasting beer you ever had?

for me - any beer. people are shocked when i tell them i don’t drink. why? because i cannot stomach the taste of beer. getting through 1 is hell already 2 and im done. after about 4 i’d probably throw up. funny thing is we’d go to this bar here it’s like a little japanese bar/eatery place cheap beer on tap. get your food/beer and just sit down at a community style tables and enjoy. one night after work we went there had a lot of beers i drank maybe 6 bottles only. after that i threw up all over the table XD. ironically despite how many people were at around us nobody saw me throw up. i told my coworkers “where you going; why you running away” and started laughing.

i can drink stuff like vodka and handle more but not beer. im more of a smoker too so yea i can smoke like hell but when it comes to drinking im a light weight. idk why but people think that is weird when in reality it isn’t tons of drinkers i know who don’t smoke or tried it and hate it and i know lots of smokers who don’t drink as well and many who do both