Worst Launch in History

Usually yall do a good job. This one tho, whoa buddy, what a show. Old world, other worlds, zones, everything is broken and wont’ load. What a mess.

Of course,

The big streamers and their posse are doing just fine…coincidence?? I think not.

101 Likes

Pretty sure WoD was worse. Difficult to get in, and when you did get in, the ping was in the thousands.

67 Likes

wod was peak garbage. this is extremely bad though when we’ve had 3 WAY smoother launches.

this is an embarrassment. blizzard should actually be ashamed of this trash.

35 Likes

This is not the worst launch in history…This is what happens when they launch live. last live launch was mists of pandaria and it was laggy like this as well, let the herd spread out and it will settle down after a few hours. There is no rush to be the first one there. You will get time to play.

16 Likes

And on top of it, Blizz was getting DDoS’d

3 Likes

last live launch was shadowlands

and before it was bfa

and before that it was legion

12 Likes

More like same launch as history. Same issues diff expac. I never bother playing until next day of expac launches.

7 Likes

WoD was a much worse launch.

4 Likes

we are locked in our current zones, for me its Oribos. You cannot leave. I cannot log on anyone else.

lol Wod was a total mess. Didn’t they get DDOSed and have massive server crashes at the same time?

3 Likes

The past 2 launches were smooth… I remember logging in and leveling no dramas… this one im stuck on load screen boss

12 Likes

Im stuck on the loading screen

2 Likes

You must have amnesia, WOD was 10x worse. 5 hour queue’s, constant DC’s, unable to build your garrison, etc.

I think they even refunded game time to people because so many were unable to play for nearly 2 weeks.

11 Likes

WOD was way worse.

4 Likes

calm down already. if you don’t have the patience to wait go play something else for the night.

4 Likes

We’re not even an hour in, if you think this is the worst ever … lmfao

7 Likes

Worst launch? You must be new here

16 Likes

WoD was infinitely worse. At least for this if you were lucky enough to get on the first boat it’s actually pretty smooth

i have to get 70 by tomorrow, be annoying elsewhere.

1 Like

Many of them aren’t. Supatease, Swifty… both just sitting there.

1 Like