3 Likes

Anything with coconut

4 Likes

How dare you.

Also I hate coconut too.

clutches pearls How dare you both

You’re my hero. I’d vote for you

1 Like

Someone mentioned licorice. That’s my favorite.

I also like, anything with dark chocolate. I’m not a huge fan of candy, but every now and then I enjoy a bit…like tonight. :yum:

…and the worst for me is those candy corn things. :nauseated_face:

edit; for clarity

2 Likes

licorice and reese’s is best. them popcorn balls are ew people make.

YOU’RE BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!!

3 Likes

Anything with coconut.

2 Likes

I should have scrolled through the posts first. lol

Almond Joys

“Hey everyone, let’s ruin this candy bar by putting a tasteless hard nut on top!”

York Peppermint Pattie are not that great in my opinion.

1 Like

Vanilla Tootsie Rolls.
Clove Jellies. blech!
Anything peach flavoured. I can’t. I literally just can’t.
Circus Peanuts. Whoever invented those vile things deserved to step on ALL the Legos. Twice.

1 Like

How dare you speak to me in all caps. You’re saying that Twizzlers is actually good candy?

It’s weird, I don’t eat a lot of candy, but in a pinch there isn’t really any sugary substance that I won’t eat. I’m trying to think of anything I ever got trick or treating that I didn’t want and I’m just drawing a blank. For someone who doesn’t eat candy that often apparently when I do I’m pretty indiscriminate.

Peppermint…what nooo…they’re awesome

Speaking for myself from my post in your thread, I was referring to real licorice, not licorice flavored sugar. With that stuff, I agree with you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

no ifs or buts about it…candy corn is god awful. Anyone disagrees with me on this then their problem. It’s a candy that’s used for almost every dang holiday lately and always super sweet and just… blah. Licorice is alright…so many different flavors to pick from lately but I avoid it on halloween.

1 Like

Temptations…

Oh wait… You mean people candy…

Hides

Is… is that a cat food brand?

1 Like