Worst chicken decision possible?

Yes, it only matters what you like about the game, not what others like…

I mean you are absolute malding over parses in a pretty bad version of wow. Classic parsing was a million times better.

Chickens being removed is a great step in the right direction.

“What do you mean other people have thoughts and opinions”

Imagine getting mad at people thinking things.

Yes, malding, im very irrate… just more disappointed in how out of touch blizzard is tbh, they had so many different options that the large majority would have been fine with, but they happened to choose the worst option by a landslide. Forcing 3rd party sites to fix it instead of blizzard just doing it properly themselves.

I mean WCL already does a ton of that. They set trash requirements, set rules for bosses, threshholds for specs, and prevent a ton of other things like MCing certain mobs, how DPS is calculated.

The entire thing is based on what that third party says. Why should this be any different.

They could have banned chickens months ago when it first got hot and this whole nerf wouldnt even matter. They could have, but they didnt. IMO they should have.

Yeah, it does seem like a spin. It’s just too coincidental, as you said. But fine with me. I’m just glad they fixed it.

A level 45 trinket should not be the most powerful item in the game. And I thought with TBC we had put all world buff-type exploitative shennanigans behind us.

1 Like

Totally agree. It was way too powerful and not intended. The dragonling hasnt worked since TBC chicken should have been the same way

Ofc, but chickens weren’t rng prior, so most were fine with them…people like killing things faster / more efficiently and possibly skipping mechanics due to planned cd usage. Also, wcl sets things based off what the community wants via polls. Blizzard comes out with changes out of thin air or based off 1 hunter on the community council and some casual players that chickens were never going to be the reason why they were underperforming.

I think the biggest issue with the wcl poll was the push for 1 chicken, which left a lot of room for possible mistakes that would invalidate logs via miscommunication. Either all or nothing is the best solution (when you could guarantee a proc) outside of blizzard coding that chickens no longer stack.

So true, but they kinda were RNG. Did plenty of raids were 1 or 2 wouldnt go off (generally hunters) and the boss was basically a waste of time. No point in burning long CDs or popping expensive potions, its already a wash. Not to mention everyone had to either drop w.e profession for engi or had to re-level it to craft a chicken.

It was getting out of hand, people taking forever to equip the thing, wait the 30 seconds, then pull, wait didnt proc, pull another mob, etc etc. People were doing this in GDKPs and holding them back minutes at a time.

And yeah the 1 buff thing would have been a complete nightmare. Would have been more in favor of a completely ban.

Anyways, i love this change for the game. Overall its a more even playing field for parsing and you no longer feel like you screwed over your entire group of friends if yours didnt go off.

Ya, i mean, it all depended on your guilds organization in regards to chickens. We had 5 stacks very frequently but we planned ahead, let hunters get hit first, intervenes / taunts / etc to make sure every1 was eligible then proc em. We also set up for the boss before the last trash pack so we were ready to go immediately after.

With that said I honestly pref the no chickens (they were a pita), but, really just wish blizzard just made the trinket useless rather than this solution.

True and based

Yes, it was incredibly stupid of them with how they handled this. They clearly don’t know what the community wants.

1 Like

Out of all the possible solutions to the problem this is the laziest with the worst excuse ever. You are gullible if you believe them, they lied about Libram buff slots and the reference client in the past. They wanted to change it and took the laziest approach possible and used the “bug fix” to shield them.

1 Like

The best thing about it is, it’s still force-able. It took like 30 minutes for min-maxers to figure it out.

Nice change tho. I really truly believe your legion client had the same bux/fix interaction as the one from 2007 :clown_face:

1 Like

Not on legion client. Just FYI. That changed with TBC

this. those abusing should have to suffer to earn it. suffer, insects!!!

Blizzard makes some arbitrary change
“REEEEEEE”
Warcraftlogs makes some arbitrary change
“Yes honey”

All they had to do was make the haste buff on the mage gem and chicken decay after 60. I don’t know why such incredibly obvious changes are so difficult to figure out or implement.

Should of let it work on ranged attacks, then never nerf it.

Muahahaha

1 Like

Just glad it’s gone honestly

Press w let’s go