Worst chicken decision possible?

I’m glad it’s gone.

2 Likes

Me to! All I see is cry baby’s on this forum!

Except it’s not gone… They picked by far the worst possible option, if they actually got rid of it entirely it would have been fine but they didn’t.

1 Like

Welcome to classic, where bug fixes are “heavy handed nerfs”

1 Like

Why not? It scales over level 70 with engi skill. Seems like it’s supposed to work at 70.

It’s so bad now that wcl will just ban it

So basically it is GG

Bro you gotta put that helmet back on for your pic

Male orc shaman is oof.

Cata helm and these shoulders is way too ugly

Pog items but terrible tmog.

If you believe that Illidan and the chicken share code, and that this wouldn’t affect every other mob in the game that has these types of initial cooldown abilities, then I have a bridge to sell you in London.

This was an intentional nerf, that they have been talking about internally for months. No way it coincidentally gets ‘solved’ by a fix.

The real fix would have been to just change it to haste rating(instead of a flat percent) on par with a level 40 trinket.

1 Like

1500g? for all the mats 0-370? thats a deal!

Yes, but thats a player driven nerf which i welcome with how rng it is now; however it doesn’t take away from the fact that blizzards solution is literally the worst of all the options they had by a long shot.

Blizzard could have just made it not work past level 60 and it would be 10x better.

RNG courses through the framework of this mmoRPG. Chicken Boof is simply one small example of it.

Not even comparable, imagine your half your raids chance of parsing relys on if some stupid level 40 trinket procs while you sit there for the full 1min30sec duration waiting for it to potentially squawk. And subsequently, it affects the casters as well due to kill times.

How is it not comparable? Every action in combat is a diceroll. That’s the game. You may have chosen the wrong esport if you dont like RNG.

Lets say you roll a dice 100 times in a fight for crits, you are going to see an average emerge and the likelihood of rolling 6’s 100 times in a row is next to impossible ( 1.5305854828305E-78, pretty much, it will never happen). Adversely, chicken is prob closer to 30-50% per chicken, the odds of rolling 5 is not out of the realm of possibility, but very improbable (it’s .01%), aka, a couple guilds tops will get the infamous 5 stack. Which means, they get unbeatable parses by default (yes, 25% haste is that insane).

1 Like

Its a 15 year old game. If you care that much about some 3rd party website and what your numbers are you should probably reevaluate whats important in life. Just my opinion

1 Like

says the guy that spends half his life commenting on these forums lmao… the hypocrisy.

In what world is that remotely comparable lol.

I play the game, i enjoy the game, I have opinions on the direction of the game.

You are incredibly focused on some random website that will never matter one iota one week after the phase ends.