Worried about 10.0

There’s evidence it was planned in Legion lol

you tell me there is but with no examples ofc

The perfect lore continuity?

Sure they will let us know when they are ready.

It’s cute when someone talks as if they know what they’re talking about. FYI, WoW retook FF14 as #1. All my facts came from the same source that initially stated FF14 as #1 for that very brief blip of time.

And seriously, lol at WoW’s record profits coming from books hahaha

1 Like

You’ve got to wonder what they did with the MMO side of titan.

They used the setting and artstyle on Overwatch, but we haven’t seen the MMO parts.

D4 will be a disappointment. They couldn’t manage a decent sequel in 3, and they clearly didn’t learn anything as they thought Diablo Immortal was a good idea.

Overwatch 2 is going to be more of the same except this time clueless boomer investors aren’t dropping millions on OWL teams because they know it’s a scam now.

Most likely scenario is they wrap up with all the classic games and then shift the few good employees to King and Activision and fire the rest.

1 Like

If it goes to F2P complete with all of the scummy monetization crap - that’d be the utter end for me. Nothing so invasive, annoying and transparently scam’esque as the F2P model.

That expansion sounds fowl. I can’t wait to see the bill.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t4: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Didn’t they say at either the Q4 or Q1 earnings call that they moved “all our best developers” to something like six mobile games?

youtube com/watch?v=BOVfw5O5c1g

People are flocking to the competition.

1 Like

Then quit playing and posting on the forums. Or are you too addicted to the game to leave and all you can do is blow hot air.

Dude your schtick is for the birds! Just wait until you see the duck home world!

If all the people dissatisfied with some portion of the game suddenly quit, you’d not have a game Einstein. Maybe stop dictating to other people how they should spend their time, money and what sort of opinions they’re allowed to have.

Isn’t this the place to discuss WoW. Whether you are playing or not it’s the place to talk about current events. Why are you afraid of discussions.

What your doing is not discussing you just dooms saying. Ohh the end of WoW, Shut down the servers. Really well if you hate the game that much just leave please and don’t come back, we don’t need you.

He’s only angry (and that means something) because he is emotionally invested in the franchise. So are you it seems. I know I am. I think at the end of the day, we’re all on the same side, we want the game to thrive.

1 Like

Why is saying facts and current events doom saying. If it’s raining outside and miserable should I lie and say it’s sunny and beautiful?

What you are doing is ignoring a mountain of facts and events leading up to now to put Blizz and WoW in it’s worst position in history. There was once a company named Kodak that was one of the biggest companies in history that spanned over 100 years and they achieved this by delivering something to people. A service that no other company could. That kodak moment.

The point of the story is Kodak failed to listen to rumors of exponential camera technology and eventually the Iphone equipped with cameras happened. Kodak once one of the longest lasting and largest companies, bankrupt.

Blizz used to deliver it’s fans with something special. They were the leaders in the industry when it came to creating games and a place for people to have fond fun times in. They don’t know how to do that anymore. They are completely detached with their player base and have no idea how to make a quality game. Now the competition is doing that and if Blizz doesn’t respond just like Kodak they will be another company of the past.

Blizz is failing on every level right now and that is a fact. They have to make significant changes or just be another part of history. This isn’t doomsaying this is just reality. Blizz has to stop making these catastrophic mistakes when it comes to their decisions.

I think everyone wants WoW to be great again and for the Devs to make a great game again. The current company is just incapable of it from poor management and Devs. The MMO industry will devour them if they don’t change.

1 Like