World Server Is Down

Anyone else getting issue tonight? Service appears to be up aside from this msg as appeared when trying to login

2 Likes

Were you in the mantid cave in vale?

1 Like

No booted from the gates at Orgrimmar.

Can’t log in multiple characters myself.

same getting world server is down

I didn’t get transferred out of the instanced BWD and now im getting that message as well.

Same here. The blue bar goes to 80% and the music stops!

2 Likes

yep im out to. I thought an update was tomorrow?

got in on one server but not the other

Here you go friens. Just got logged back in seems 2 min to shutdown on my realm.

same issue here /ugh

Got logged in and then 2 min shutdown. But now its saying none of my servers are up even though i looked on realm status.

It’s write : No servers are currently avalaible. BLZ51934200, I can’t logging so we need a compensation like free months of playing and more.

Apparently it is back and compensation would be like 2 cents
Edit: Spoke too soon.

1 Like

Is it me or is it the first time we see a bugg like that?

so when i came back from the world being down, the portals i closed for the vision, and thought i had turned in right before the crash…well it eliminated my progress on it and wont let me back in the vision to do them again

So blizzard…in addition to rolling back my quests ive already done making the last 2 hours of my life a literal waste of time…are you going to reset the daily lockout for visions too? if youre not going to return my reap and things to me i feel like thats the absolute bare minimum you could do