Turn it back on???
yup was logged in just fine, switched toon and now world server down
Stormrage is throwing a tantrum.
someone at blizz pulled out the plug i reckon
this is an indie company after all
same. I tried to switch from Proudmoore to Lothar. Now can’t log on to Lothar
Proudmoore has fallen and can’t get up.
Yes, it looks like something is happening at the moment. It is being looked into.
I’ll try to provide an update as soon as I know more.
I’ve been safe in my house plot this entire time if that helps any. Not anymore though.
my dawgggg
Now’s a great time to make sure you’ve bought your tickets to blizzcon! ![]()
That’s helpful
Kil’Jaeden is down. Was in the Coiled Isle and it just disconnected. Can’t log back in.
i was just leaving the Arcantina and the World Server was yanked from under me
I just got in and so did others in my guild. Thanks for plugging it back in <3
Hyjal is down as well. Please don’t make me go outside and touch grass.
Emerald Dream as well. May be a few Baattle groups I’m thinking.
Got booted on the last boss of an 11 delve after using my map for the week, after getting back in I’m in Stormwind and I have no buff. Wonderful.
Was in the middle of the introduction to midnight on lvl 80 dwarf hunter when it went down.
In preparation for Blizzcon…a little preview of whats to come for WoW… “World server is down”