World/Server First!

This is why I think the classic first Rag kill will be interesting. It’ll solve once and for all the differences between pservers and the real deal. We’ll shut down all arguments (one way or another) about how easy or hard pservers are.

… in Classic. There hasn’t been a Ragnaros kill in Classic yet.

But not in Classic.

Have fun in ubrs pre 60. The biggest issue is staying up 7 days straight to do all of this which no one has an answer for. A good and legal one anyways.

There is no answer for that, that’s the problem. Everything else is a non-issue it’s just the time commitment required.

The thing with Method though, is they have the manpower and fan base to come up with something we haven’t seen before. These are the top players in the world and if they said they’re going for it you can believe they’re crunching numbers like crazy to figure it out.

I personally have no clue how they’re going to do it.

edit: If Method can figure out a way to have a guild level to 60 sub 5 days a 7 day rag kill would be no problem just do 18 hour days for a week leaving ~7 hours free play or 2x 15min breaks and 30min for lunch each day going into MC with most people lvl 59ish

If they account share it doesn’t count imo. I don’t think you can overcome staying up 5 days straight.

What does it matter.

You seem to be the one triggered now.

Ya no one’s ever killed rag before new and challanging boss inc.

In Classic? Nope.

I’m a teepee, I’m a wigwam, I’m a teepee, I’m a wigwam!
Relax man, you’re two tents!
:smile_cat:

1 Like

/pat

There are no world first kills anymore, we did those in 2005 already. While there are server firsts, what does it matter?

Most guilds will look for servers with no competition, similar to the bug mount.
I honestly thought we left all of this behind us and now play for fun, but I guess some people cant do that anymore. :frowning:

Nope. Classic isn’t even out yet. There haven’t been any raid boss kills in Classic.

“World first” in this context means “World first in Classic.”

1 Like

15 Jahre zu spät

Classic = vanilla.

Same boss. Same mechanics. Same raid.

Their is no wf. Classic isn’t a new game. It’s a museum piece. Any person who claims wf in classic is a straight up idiot.

2 Likes

method cleared every boss in the real vanilla including naxx, the raid will be the easy part here. if they stick around the other raids will fall quickly too when they are released.

Supposed world firsts in a video game is SERIOUS BIZNESS, dude.

/sarcasm

ohshift likes to go on and on about opinions where no one is going to change their minds

i think they just like to see how many posts they can get people to make

1 Like

I’ll be pushing for World first to accept it isn’t true world firsts. Even kinda suspect to call anything done in 1.12 a server first since Vanilla didn’t start in that patch. :stuck_out_tongue: