World Server Down

Playing dwarf here. Wait a minute! It’s only the short races that can’t get in?!

Man… if this happens on 27th Im just gonna refund and stay with my vanilla/tbc memories and nostalgia. Server problems like this are unacceptable in 2019, what is this ? a F2P game?

1 Like

same thing 95% a nothing…

Was this huge turnout unexpected to Blizzard, or are we seing typical occurrence from previous times.

1 Like

I was surrounded by dead bristlebacks when the server went down. I suspect I’ll be in a real bad place once I can log back in. RIP.

5 Likes

[quote=“Donaldthumpz-bleeding-hollow, post:60, topic:245970, full:true”]
I keep wiping to the ‘World Server’ Boss. Any help?
[/quote]You have to attune yourself by first defeating the Elevator Boss in UC.

1 Like

I was able to log in and select my character, however the load bar stopped at about 60% >.< But really, I think it’s awesome there are so many trying to log in and play, they are definitely getting good data!

Tell us the story! I wasn’t around. What happened?

relax dude we all know u gona play even if u get a que. this is a test for this exact thing they are trying to compensate for all of us trying to log in mate… i know it sucks but get over it and act yer age assuming since you have memories of classic you are a grown as5 man. so man up

1 Like

Oh, the memories…the fond fond memories…

Screw your data!

I need my classic fix!

2 Likes

YES!!!

Seems like it would help them out too. Instead of us just hitting retry over and over, just pop in and say “we are aware of the issues it should be fixed shortly” or something to that effect. The lack of communication is really the most aggravating thing.

6 Likes
1 Like

World servers down! Testing time EXTENDED !?!?!?!?

2 Likes

It’s a stress test, bruh. Were you expecting immaculate stability while they’re purposely trying to melt their servers and apply hotfixes?

3 Likes

Yup. A few minutes ago i got a message saying due to load you’re temporarily seeing this as a new user or something to that effect.
Either way my avatar was gone and i couldn’t reply. Had to close it and start it again. We are beating on everything atm.

We need Scotty and Mr. Spock to come up with an engineering miracle.
Divert power from the phasers to the dilithium crystals and engage warp 9 when the flux capacitor gets 1.21 gigawatts.
Or just give the hamster some water. Poor lil guy.

6 Likes

I heard that streamers are all online by themselves…

3 Likes
3 Likes

I swear if they have the game locked out to all non-streamers, I’ll be so PO’d!

When the loading screen locks up the music suddenly stops with this Bone Chilling Echo.

It gives me the heebee geebee’s and an eerie insight to what the world would be like if World of Warcraft never happened!

2 Likes