World Server Down

Tell us the story! I wasn’t around. What happened?

relax dude we all know u gona play even if u get a que. this is a test for this exact thing they are trying to compensate for all of us trying to log in mate… i know it sucks but get over it and act yer age assuming since you have memories of classic you are a grown as5 man. so man up

1 Like

Oh, the memories…the fond fond memories…

Screw your data!

I need my classic fix!

2 Likes

YES!!!

Seems like it would help them out too. Instead of us just hitting retry over and over, just pop in and say “we are aware of the issues it should be fixed shortly” or something to that effect. The lack of communication is really the most aggravating thing.

6 Likes
1 Like

World servers down! Testing time EXTENDED !?!?!?!?

2 Likes

It’s a stress test, bruh. Were you expecting immaculate stability while they’re purposely trying to melt their servers and apply hotfixes?

3 Likes

Yup. A few minutes ago i got a message saying due to load you’re temporarily seeing this as a new user or something to that effect.
Either way my avatar was gone and i couldn’t reply. Had to close it and start it again. We are beating on everything atm.

We need Scotty and Mr. Spock to come up with an engineering miracle.
Divert power from the phasers to the dilithium crystals and engage warp 9 when the flux capacitor gets 1.21 gigawatts.
Or just give the hamster some water. Poor lil guy.

6 Likes

I heard that streamers are all online by themselves…

3 Likes
3 Likes

I swear if they have the game locked out to all non-streamers, I’ll be so PO’d!

When the loading screen locks up the music suddenly stops with this Bone Chilling Echo.

It gives me the heebee geebee’s and an eerie insight to what the world would be like if World of Warcraft never happened!

2 Likes

Ulduar went live and what not, maint. went on until around 8 or 9 est time. When it finally came up and you could log in servers were very unstable and constantly kicking people off. Couldn’t load into dungeons/raids as it said something along the lines of instance not available or you’ve entered too many instances. Lag was outrageous and I do believe they eventually took servers back offline for a day or so due to the server instability if I remember correctly. Plus I think the issues went on for a couple days after even.

2 Likes

Better be extended or imma gonna mail the Blizzard server techs some opened cans of Surströmming. ;0

1 Like

I’m with the rest of these folks. Calm down, hell, this is the vanilla/tbc memories. Long queue times, waiting and waiting to play. We’re all gonna pony up the money, and we know it. Go make dinner. :wink:

3 Likes

When we all get back in all of our bodies no matter where we were when the servers went down will now be in SW and Org spelling out wowgold . drp or something similar

6 Likes

I’m here…to be here.

1 Like

Blizzard is not being faithful to the original vanilla experience if this comes up before 11. I expect to be increasingly angry as I try to login without success for the next 4 hours, complaining to my guildmates in Ventrilo until I finally give up and go to bed. Then I expect to wake up tomorrow to hear that my guild got in at midnight and beat the boss and I missed the loot… or I’m going to need my money back, Blizzard.

7 Likes

me too my friend, me too

1 Like