World Server Down

Hello.

I can not log into my shaman on remulos who is in hellfire. Tells me the world server is down.

I can however log into characters that are not in hellfire.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Nagrand and Netherstorm are the same. As soon as you attempt to enter the zone “transfer aborted: instance not found” spams the chat box, and once you log out, you can’t log back in because “world server is down”

1 Like

Ok thank you, i was thinking it was just me.

1 Like

I have the same issue in Nagrand.

1 Like

Could we get a Blizz response on this to say that they are aware of it? An ETA for fix would also be handy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hadn’t checked Nagrand but had found that Hellfire Peninsula and Netherstorm were inaccessible. Can fly between all other Outland zones but can’t enter these zones by flight or the Blasted Lands portal.

Raised a ticket 5 hours ago which has just been closed with an automated response.

Have raised another ticket.

1 Like

Confirming this. Trying to zone across from Shattrath to Nagrand right now, flood of "Transfer Aborted: instance not found” messages.

1 Like

They also appear to be having issues with their support ticket system, half the time the page says I have no tickets, then it will show them but not save any new comments on the ticket, just sits there loading after hitting submit.

Considering it’s already been hours, the borked support system and being a small oceanic server, I don’t anticipate this being resolved any time soon. RIP Outland levelling today.

1 Like

Still can not access my shaman. this is a bit ridiculous. Half a day already.

3 Likes

Bump - is this being addressed?

1 Like

I can’t log onto my shaman, who is residing in Hellfire. Every time I try and log on, “World Server” is down. It’s been like this for quite sometime. For a huge company like Blizzard and after a lot of years in the making, why are you having so many problems.

1 Like

Bump - is this being addressed?

1 Like

Bump
same thing here Hellfire will not load
Resulted in an amusing falling death while taking a flight path from Shattrath City when the instant wouldn’t load

1 Like

Bump again - is someone at Blizzard looking at this? We do pay for this “service”…

2 Likes

Been down the whole day still no word on any resolution

1 Like

Yep same here.
2 Characters stuck in Nagrand.
The ticked I logged yesterday was closed with no response, issue not resolved the characters are still stuck.

The character move service did not work and threw a “Oops something went wrong” message.
The support portal does not show any tickets that I can access.
Even the automated survey for the closed case threw an error when I tried to click on it.

1 Like

I paid for the 12month sub, and can’t play. Not happy. My shaman is still stuck! in Hellfire.

1 Like

This isnt funny Blizzard. We pay for this crap. Sort it out please. We shouldnt have to wait this long to get server issues addressed, or least ackowledged.

2 Likes

Having the same issue in Nagrand, pissed off, im ment to be raiding

Called it.