World Quests in Shadowlands disappearing

I was doing WQ’s with a friend and in the middle of one all his WQ’s disappeared.

He wasn’t able to finish and now no WQ’s appear at all.

He turned off all addons + Reload
We disbanded party + Reload
Relogged to another toon + Reload

He basically is stalled trying to advance his covenant now.

2 Likes

Having the exact same issue. Was in Bastion, did the WQ in the bottom left corner, then grabbed one of those chest objectives on the map in the bottom right corner, then boom everything disappeared.

2 Likes

That was the only quest we finished too. We moved to the next one, no chest and it stopped halfway through.

2 Likes

Just fixed it. I’m not sure exactly what it was that fixed it, by my exact step by step was as follows:
Took my character to Bastion and logged out.
Swapped to another character (at level 52) and used him to activate the Threads of Fate (or whatever its called to skip the main story).
Had second character join Bastion, and then looked at the map to see World Quests showing up.
Went back to main character, looked at map and World Quests were active.

Not sure if anything I did fixed it or if I just got lucky but though I’d post here.

3 Likes

I had the same issue, 1 of my world quests vanished. Can someone plz fix this.

2 Likes

This just happened to a friend I was leveling with. All of their world quests disappeared after doing 2/3 world quests for the Calling in Bastion quest

2 Likes

its an indy company what do u guys expect ?

2 Likes

Yeah same problem here. Did 2/3 world quests in bastion and suddenly nothing is showing up after days

2 Likes

Had to switch convenants to fix this, not a great solution but can help you catch up

2 Likes

My issue is that when I’m in Oribos I can see World Quests I can do, but when I actually travel to the zone the quest is in some of the quests disappear from the map. Then, If go back to Oribos and look at the map the quests that had disappeared are showing on the map again.

3 Likes

This happened to me too.

52 posts of this same thing happening no action… shocker

This is still happening to me. The treasure chests will be there one minute then ehwn I fly to the area they will be gone off the map. Also the only way I can see many world quests is by clicking on a flight master. They do not show up on my world map. Tried removing all addons etc… as well

This just happened to me. Of course it was for a gear reward that would be a good upgrade for me.