World Quests not there

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I was doing a world quest when it just disappeared. Now no world quests are appearing anywhere in shadowlands on my character. I have no idea what happened, but its stopping me from completing quests.

1 Like

Try resetting your UI and see if that helps.

1 Like

I just tried it, sadly it didn’t work.

It looks like this isn’t happening to just you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/world-quests-in-shadowlands-disappearing/750273

1 Like

Yes so we found a fix for this. My buddy took the advice of the guy who replied in my post. He had to have another toon select a covenant to force the quests back.

So far that is the only fix. Its not happening to enough people for Blizz to care at the moment.

Same happened to me. Got the calling in bastion quest. Went to go do one but when i looked at my map all the wq were gone and i couldnt do any. Put anticket in and have been waiting 4 or so days now. This bug has stopped all endgame progression and cost a week of weeklys. Sigh.

I am having this same issue! I am unable to do any world quests after accepting A Calling in Bastion. I don’t have any other toons to force the quests. I hate being stuck here unable to progress in the MAIN STORYLINE of the whole game

So I took the advise above and made a trial char and took it through the maw, after I made it to oribos i was able to choose the alternate path and choose a covenant immediately. The world quests did not show on my new char but after logging back into my main they were back and working.

Here is a workaround that I found. Go to a flight master. See where the remaining world quests are on the map by clicking on the flight path and opening up that map. Head to those areas. For some reason you can still do them but they are not tracking on the main map.

Hey I have the same issue, no world quests after choosing convenant. any fix yet for this as I don’t have an option of making a trial character

try following this - the big filter thing on bottom left i did not have filtered at all but someone how the filters under the magnifying glass got unchecked for me

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/53086#:~:text=World%20Quests%20must%20be%20unlocked,corner%20to%20check%20your%20filters.