World Quest "Dirty Job: Demolition Detail" is bugged

Apparently it doesnt even work unless you do the side-quest pre-requisite (your character will simply not pick up the dredger no matter how many times you click), as well as there being no credit given for completing the demolition tasks sometimes, and the mobs spawning out of nowhere giving you very little time to protect the dredger-buddy.

Really poorly designed and raw.

13 Likes

Still broken and I need the conduit from it… guessing it wont be fixed before the WQ ends… thanks blizz

7 Likes

I have the same problem, can someone help please?

3 Likes

Same here still broken, now i missed this quest 3 times.

2 Likes

Yep still bugged for me. Unable to pick up a dredger. Sometimes if I try clicking on it multiple times it works and I’ve tried doing this at a slower pace and right click/left click to see if there is any difference. I move from dredger to dredger to see if that helps, still no go.

It took me 2 hours the other day to try and get this one done because I was persistent. I am not doing that again. Eventually you can pick up a dredger but it takes multiple tries for that to happen.

8 Likes

This happens on both quests:

1. Dirty job: Demolition details
  2. Dirty job: Wood work.

Dredger splits into two. Clicking either he won’t follow me. I have completed all side quests, turned off all addons and reloaded. Was working for other people though???

4 Likes

I have tried multiple times on different days to pick up a dredger but it won’t. I can see it split but can’t interact with either. Have tried left click, right click, dismissing pet, disabling all addons, reloading…nothing. Frost mage, Aman-thul.

2 Likes

Seriously Blizzard, fix this buggy quest. Addons on or off, doesn’t matter. I still can’t get a dredger.

5 Likes

The quest is still not working right cannot pick-up dredger with add-ons off/on please fix whatever is wrong seriously…

4 Likes

How is this still bugged ? every single one of those dirty job quests is bugged
wake up blizzard

Still bugged for me too.

1 Like

BLIZZ, are you blind??? Are you gonna paying me for counting how many reports regarding this WQ here?

3 Likes

Still unable to complete a single Dirty Job since launch. The action button just does not show up and i have tried disabling every addon also. Blizz please fix!!!

1 Like

quest is still bugged, and the side quests are done. dredger splits in 2…

1 Like

Can’t believe its been almost 2 months in to Shadowlands and both the dredger quests are still bugged… is blizz even doing anything to fix these buggy quests?

1 Like

its been 3 months still bugged. BLIZZARD ARE YOU BLIND ???!!!

2 Likes

Doing same WQ and still have same issue of the dredger splitting and me not being able to pick it up. As i keep clicking trying to get it to work (because that worked the other day) i watch three different alliance toons come up to the same one I am clicking on and run off with one. Whats the deal?

1 Like

So since its hard to make something work like intended by clicking how about make it so when we initialy click the dredger it opens a dialog with something like “Im ready” making the dredger follows us and make the extra button appears when we are close to the “demolitionable”(is that even a word?) object to activate the event? Or simply make it we can get credit when we assist other people that have more lucky/patience getting the dredgers to kill the mobs? Its extremely frustrating to keep trying to do this crap and simply cant get the damn dredgers most of the time.

1 Like

Yea, I’m still having this issue too.

This is a video about it. https://youtu.be/RUHb901S1sQ

Ive done it today for 2 hours and i regret evrerything too