World PvP communities

Hey all. I’m just reaching out as I’ve heard the world pvp community on emerald dream is still going strong.

I would like to get involved and start creating said events for the community and I to wreak havoc upon the realm. There are so many different places and ideas that could be so much fun.

I can remember playing back on ED as my main realm during MOP days, and it was SO MUCH fun.

Anyways, if anybody can lead me in the right direction to start getting involved I’d greatly appreciate it. I’m going to start creating events and writing things down so I can get a schedule going.

Would like to have events going constantly and consistently in the future.

Thanks all.

5 Likes

On Alliance, reach out to The Guard, clan battlehammer or Obsidian Syndicate. As for horde check out warsong battalion.
Both of them could provide you with direction. As mentioned in the other forum, if you want to avoid politics and drama, just avoid EDC.

4 Likes

What’s wrong with EDC? I don’t really see arguments there. I might be too new though.

Heck, I see more drama on these very forums than anything else.

5 Likes

I’ll leave it at politics and drama. There’s a good number of people here that saw and know what went down. Nevertheless, if you have a good time with them, I’m happy.

My own personal experience, after truths were revealed, I was/am no longer comfortable being associated with them.

I LOVE Emerald Dream though. The best thing about Emerald Dream is that we actually have a good number of active guilds on both sides in a variety of content especially WPvP and RP.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree with you more. I’m grateful in a way that they exist because it’s like a prison in a way for all the cancer that exists on the server. Some of course are there and just simply do not know any better and what they have gotten themselves into. I try to let my personal experiences with people be the judge.

I was lead to believe that they “were the server community” as that is how they represent themselves. When my guildmates and I started asking around in game about the group and the guilds that were controlling it, we saw a completely different server that was polarizing in contrast to said group. Their are some seriously good people out there, just be mindful of where you step.

3 Likes

I was a part of warsong clan when it first was created back in MoP. I’m surprised they’re still around. Lots of drama with them though back in the day.

1 Like

Welcome back to our community, Warollas! It’s so good to have you!

I just made a level 1 character named Firesinger on Moon Guard so that I can send you some mail. I’ll mail you my btag, and once we get hooked up, I’ll invite you to our cross-faction community and our Alliance PvP community!

(Hope you don’t mind using in-game mail – I’d prefer not to write my btag here for privacy reasons. :slight_smile:)

We’ve had some great stuff going on so far, and if you plan to bring your own events, then I’m sure it’ll only get better! Here are some threads with some stuff to look forward to in the meantime:

4 Likes

Thank you! I have a few chars on ED but this guy is on MG. Once I figure out what char im going to use (within the next hour or so) I will link their armory here so you can send mail. Ty for the info and warm welcome back!

Edit: my bad. Just saw you created an MG char and sent some mail. I’ll be sure to check on it, again, thank you!

The thing I’m not so sure on is if I’ll play Horde or Alliance. Leaning Alliance as I just like Alliance better but if it’s heavily Alliance favored then I’d go Horde.

2 Likes

Ooof, maybe I should have asked if you had an ED character already! :joy: All good, it’ll work out!

ED is fairly balanced compared to pretty much every realm, but we’re definitely leaning Horde right now, so any Alliance would be welcome.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I moved most of my main chars off of ED. I was actually Horde back then when I was on that realm. I do however have a Priest and DH at 46. I chose to use my Priest because I like being support/heals.

Another unfortunate thing is I have to level and gear him up. Haven’t touched him in yearrrss. This will be my char though and I am going to log on him today and get him straightened out and ready to go, as well as some leveling.

1 Like

Forgot to mention earlier. If you need help getting around let me know. I have the two seater rocket mount.

1 Like

Ty Bane! Kinda starting back on the bare minimum again since I moved so many chars off the realm in many aspects. I should be able to get around well, minus not having flying in SL but all in good time. It will be fun to build everything back up though! If I need help I’ll be sure to hit you up, ty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:duck: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :eye: :lips: :eye: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing: :man_dancing:

EDC is mostly transfers with no connections to anyone on ED but they sure are trying lmao.

1 Like

Most people here don’t like you because you’re a massive hypocrite that loves being able to talk trash but anytime someone says something back you either ban then on the discord or have your guild mass flag the post on the forum. You’re gross Lluagor.

(For Clarity, my actions before I was banned because I encouraged an open discussion on how matters were being handled within the Discord (him banning people. while his friends remained in the discord making fun of the banned person. He saw this as me picking sides against his friend. And just like in this thread I kept details out of the public eye until he or his friends forced the matter.)

3 Likes

morti is right. Lluagor power tripped and banned like 90% of ED from his “Emerald Dream Community” discord. i would take what he says with a pinch of salt.

4 Likes

When something goes wrong, just freak out, in fact, do a deep dive and spend your exuberant amount of free time trying to go after them.

Leadership advice with Lluagor.

(deleted their posts, lmao)

4 Likes

Flying in SL is pretty easy to be honest. There is an NPC that is right beside the flight master in Oribos. I cannot remember her name. I’ve got brain swelling so my short term memory is pretty bad right now. Anyways, the NPC is there with and they sell a booster for your renowned rank. It will instantly put you to renown rank 60. It’s a huge help.

From there just follow your orders questline and do Korithia when it opens for you, follow those quests into Zereth Mortis and bam you’ll have flying! And you’re welcome.

1 Like

A real leader puts the people that they are in charge of first before all else. Their welfare should be A number one. What you feel and what you want goes second. Anyone who has lead and learned from a leadership position should know this.

You can never be an effective leader ever by brow beating people and tearing them down when you should be lifting them up and helping them. You have to genuinely care. The ego gets shelved. Caring about others and having empathy and compassion for others is also a major part. Even when you are dealing with people outside of your organization.

As a person coming back to the realm after many years of being away, it’s an iffy welcoming party when people are pointing fingers at one another. Puts new and returning players in an odd place a little.

I can’t judge either party because I was never around when the stuff actually happened. I am an easygoing person though so It’s like “whatever” to me. Plus coming from MG you get used to the drama and know how to avoid it.

Sounds like some differences need to be figured out and peace needs to be made for the betterment of the realm. Of course, if things are too far gone and nobody wants to mend that’s totally up to the said party, again I don’t know everything (nor do I want to tbh) to be able to make a sound judgment on what should be done if anything.

2 Likes