World PvP communities

Let your conscience lead you. Since I came back to the game I’ve only had a good time. I’ve enjoyed it immensely. The Social Contract is super awesome. I love it. As far as things go on the server, I just don’t involve myself with toxicity. I don’t want to be around it and I don’t care to see it. I can’t control what other people do. I can only control what I do. If it were me, I would let the actions of others, for better or for worse guide you when you are dealing with people. What they say, do, and don’t say and do should tell you plenty about them.

2 Likes

Neon/Warollas is 100% correct. Anyone who drags their grievances into a thread written by a newcomer should feel ashamed of themselves. Feel however you want about the EDC, but don’t repurpose a returning player’s thread into a place to attack it. Be adults. Can up your feelings for ONE minute. Because Neon deserved a welcome, not your drama.

I told you this when we spoke last weekend, Neon, and I’ll say it again: you deserved better. I hope you can forgive us and make a home here.

2 Likes

I’m not sorry.

1 Like

Interesting perspective.

If I made a new character on Moon Guard and asked the players there, “How’s the RP community?” You don’t think they’d warn me to avoid The Lion’s Pride Inn in Goldshire? (I made a character and tested this, yes they did) and this is the courtesy I extended to our returning friend. Not an attack on anyone. In fact, every single time, if you look I specifically refrain from saying any names, or attacking anyone or even go into details.

After almost a week it was you that brought this back up.

As far as I know pretty much everyone goes there for the mad sex0rz. I was on MG a few weeks ago and I was even seeing the sex0rz there too in Stormwind. I can’t say I miss it. Their was practically no PvP there either. Believe me, we tried lol. We did FOR THE ALLIANCE over there a few times and barely saw any Horde at all.

is this vendor only available at lvl 60?

Honestly I am not sure. I bought it for 500 gold and sent it to an alt that was working the storyline for another character doing another house quest.

Oh and if you are hurting for money I can send you a bit to help you get your flying speed.

nahh i couldnt ask of that. thank you though… i dont like borrowing gold from others lol
ill have to check real quick here at oribos flight master and see if i see anything

1 Like

Shoot me a message if you want to discuss this in more detail. Firesinger-EmeraldDream. Going to allow things to die back down.

You’re literally the one that felt the need to bring it back up. Even pointing out that you already stated it privately, but chose to bring it up again. You been huffing Llu’s gas too much from all that kissing.

Yeah, I brought it back up and then I changed my mind. Shoot me a message whenever.

I am a little confused Fire. Are you ok?

I don’t do that. It would never be a loan. I would never do that to anyone, especially a friend. No one in our guild does that either. Typically in the Fist if someone needs help, in the guild, or outside the guild; we help. That includes gold. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Neon, this is that NPC that I told you about that instantly puts you at 6o renown.

1 Like

If you’re interested in creating wpvp events, The Watch Community might be a good fit for you. It’s a group of ED Alliance guilds that enjoy wpvp and rppvp.

4 Likes

I believe it requires renowned rank with said faction before I can get it :frowning:

I will check it when I go in later, and what’s the main character you play on ED?

Neøn.

Warollas is on MG

1 Like

You have to have reached 80 renown on another character before you can buy this.

The achievement “Renowned” is needed.

1 Like

There’s plenty of PvP communities on ED, if you aren’t comfortable with one you don’t need to feel obligated. If you decide that this dysfunctional family on ED is your bag. Hit me up and I can help you get sorted if needed. There are many guilds that don’t participate in server drama and are still engaged in the community at large.

2 Likes