World PVP and Camping

Griefs is a cool dude. I don’t equate anything that happens in game or on forums with real life. IRL, I keep it professional and within corporate guidelines. On the forums, I troll a fair amount and talk plenty of trash. There is a distinction between RL and what we do in WoW.

5 Likes

This. /10char

2 Likes

I wish he could realize that as well. But he has taken it to the personal level on me before. So I guess what’s good for the goose situation?

He calls people babies and then hypocritically ignores them when they outclass him in forum debates :slight_smile:

At some point, someone has to disengage no? Otherwise the argument never ends.

People crying about being camped in WM are babies though. I went to the Nazmir assault on my pally this afternoon and saw at least 6 horde with marked bounties (plus additional people with assassin buff). I got jumped a few times and don’t bother to make QQ threads about it.

6 Likes

That’s one thing I can say. I never cry about the pvp. Closest is the lag. I actually enjoy and have gave props to enemies in game of mine for keeping pvp alive. But yeah I mainly come on here and gloat about my feats of destroying them

2 Likes

Nothing sucks worse then having 1k ping for hours when you are trying to have some world PVP fun.

I am in an area in the world where it’s never better than 200 MS but at least that is workable.

The last few days have been insane.

1 Like

Side note, I killed Devil again today. (Solo)

Wins:

Lilah - 6

Devil - 3

3 Likes

Griefs has always seemed lowed keyed to me. (His personality.) I think he may have been sand bagging us a little. (Usually a winning tactic playing the forum or the game.) Had a lot more to say than he said.

I wish some others who are so quick to analyze the Gankers would analyze the perpetual victims.

2 Likes

YOU MONSTER!!!

3 Likes

This seems to be forgotten sometimes.

1 Like

This is just my opinion but we have seen that the vast majority of players that play this game take the route that’s easiest.

And its much easier to assume the fetal position and make a post like this than to stand up to gankers, rally your friends and fight back.

Apparently easier than turning off warmode too.

3 Likes

Got TLPD while camping Skoll in Storm Peaks back in Wrath. Waited forever for that spirit wolf, bored, rare scanner went off, killed TLPD, and was like oh, look, a mount, how cool. My guild was sooo salty. I was so focused on hunter pets I didn’t pay much attention to mounts back then. It’s been my favorite flying mount ever since. That and my Big Blizzard Bear for a ground mount, the two I use the most. Feel bad for the dude in the video, so sad. :sob:

1 Like

The world is filled with people who want to be rude to other people. I usually just leave leveling players be, treat others how you want to be treated and all that jazz.

Just turn off WPVP, do the stuff and go on your way. When they sit around collecting dust they’ll stop.

1 Like

No camping?
So that’s no to the fire, hotdogs and smores?

Awww.

3 Likes

You have to understand, hord is quantity over quality. They can’t move in groups of 5 because if alliance crosses them even as 3 they will demolish them.Therefore they use numbers of 15 and up to do assaults, world bosses and so on.

Alliance players are usually way better in overall PVP and because of that hord uses numbers. If you check 2v,3v arena rankings first and second page ( highest rank) is mainly dominated by Alliance players…

I am not even going to start talking about WoW Community and streamers who are mainly Alliance players.

9 Likes

This man talking about quantity over quality for Horde yet got stomped in Stranglethorn with 3 Healers and 5 DPS vs us with 2 Healers and 3 DPS, 8v5, and still lost :rofl:

1 Like

You mean this?
h ttps://imgur.com/gallery/bAzXDhV

You see I would also upload the video of your 10 man raid taking on 3 of us ( Oh I forgot it was 8 of us as someone just wrote ) but I like to show mercy to those in need.

You mean the RPers who sit around and don’t even attack you guys or help us? The same guys who were ERPing with the druid on the stump and you watching them like some creep in the air LOL.

Only people in my group were Shrekstorm (ele shaman), Operlicious (Resto Druid), Tusks (Boomkin Druid), Me (Disc Priest) and Camillia (Fire Mage).

Lets pretend though that those other Horde who were sitting there on that stump watching us as we fought were attacking you though. Also nice to note that in that screenshot you’re literally next to them and they arent laying a finger on you.

EDIT: Also, why blur out spy? None of those guys you posted are even with us. As I said, those are the same RPers just watching lol

2 Likes

World PVP is so perspective based in that everyone wins more then they lose, theuare almost always the one’s out numbered. It’s human nature.

I mean I am sure that some of the folks I have killed that are 470+ have never “lost” to disc/shadow priest in pvp :slight_smile:

I actually don’t mind it all that much as that’s human nature and you just have to expect it :slight_smile: