World of Warcraft: Shadowlands? Sounds really good

High elves you say? Sounds good, prepare it.

It sounded fake from the start, but once I read this, it lost all sense of credibility and went straight to someone’s bad hopes and dreams.

It says high elves, must be real.

1 Like

Didn’t even get that far. Glad I didn’t.

1 Like

Azshara has been built up for too long to be knocked out in one raid tier.

So make that three that thinks she shouldn’t die yet!

1 Like

Not to be a bummer as i like this “leak” but take into account the fact this thread has been up for an hour and no deletion likely suggests its not even worth their time to delete as its def not real.

Is this same nonsense that was “leaked” last week on reddit?

If they delete, it confirms the leak, this way it stays as “maybe true”.

There have been so many theories running around about he end of this expac and have yet to see any support for blizz on those theories…

We were supposed to have a silvermoon warfront.

We were supposed to have another destruction or attack on storm wind.

We were supposed to see thunder bluff burn.

So if we have no clear end to BFA I can’t expect to know about the next expac.

It is essentially a collection of everything everyone has asked for for the past god knows how many years.

I calling BS.

1 Like

If they did all of this?

This would be perfection if it could be pulled off.

We been in the shadowlands twice already tho? To save Uuna and Jaina.

Thats also why i dont think its true, sure some of these might happen as its plausible but these are just to good to be true, plus blizzard are hounds when in comes to leaks, the guy that leaked legion in mmochamp got a call from blizzard lawyers etc, theres no way they’d leave this on for so long if it was true.

3 Likes

The 9.0 area says the level squish is coming then but then the summary says it’s postponed. bad leak probably lol. Hope a lot of it is true though.

Agreed.

I mean c’mon, player housing, guild halls and high elves? Alarm bells should be ringing in everyone’s head.

6 Likes

Blizzard won’t delete leaks because nobody knows if any of the leaks are even true until the content is released.

There have been leaks for every expansion so far but we never knew they were real until the expansions came out or were announced.

1 Like

Not so. That would be them confirming it if they reacted so quickly.

I’m thinking it will be more like WoW: North of the Wall. They kill off major characters like George R. R. Martin, might as well emulate him in other ways :wink:

I like to think positively but I am a cynic by nature.

Whoever wrote this took all the things that people have been clamoring about for the past few years and peppered in a few “Nos” for authenticity.

Tinkers? A class based on a profession that is all about riding around in the back of a robot?

Yeah. This is not real.

I can see them expanding back to feralas, but I don’t see them giving up darkshore/ hyjal/ winter spring/ ashenvale so easily.