World of Warcraft: Shadowlands? Sounds really good

I like seeing someone else that doesn’t want her to die.

2 Likes

There’s a lot of these areas & beings being intertwined with one another in the WoW Universe.

The ‘leak’ was talking about how Sylvanas absorbs N’zoth and we know she has a deal with Helya…

Iunno dude, things might get crazy.

I feel like this is pretty much confirmed. I dont think dragon isles will accompany it. They already have 5 zones in the shadowlands.

Edit: or it could be dragon isles in 9.2 or whatever

1 Like

Probably for expediency, unless the world of death is freaking out that the void is invading there. That is something believable

I was kind of hoping for Wrath 2.0. I was “meh” when it came to Bolvar until Legion rolled around and he started barking orders at me.

Now it’s time for him to die. :skull_and_crossbones:

Shes evil, but like the best kind of evil. That and shes been done dirty being one of the most important lore figures in all of Warcraft and she get stuffed in as a one patch villain.

I have waited 15 years for Azshara to show up and put her 10,000 years of waiting and readying to use… and this is the tripe we got. She better darn well show up later.

Ideally she lives through everything and is that villain in the shaadows, but the villain you can work with.

7 Likes

I agree with you 100%.

4 Likes

IDK if ya’ll know how much work this is.

1 Like

There wouldn’t be much to update if they did another Cataclysm scenario. Which, I’m not really against them doing as long as they utilize the Bronze Drangonflight accordingly.

Zones definitely need to be updated. Was kinda hoping for an expansion where we have to utilize the original world again, at this point it’s just useless space when you are in endgame.

1 Like

I was discussing this with Genegerbread in the thread Another Reason Why Blizzard Keeps Screwing Things Up - #4 by Genegerbread-stormrage
About a month ago…
now this “leak” saying it? huh

1 Like

Maybe the BFA xpac is sort of the iPhone 9, and the majority of the team is working on this 9.0 expansion. Could be plausible. The changes called out in the “leak” would take far longer than a single dev cycle to complete. If there is any truth to the 9.0 hype, I remain hopeful for WoW’s future

Might have missed it, but I didn’t read anything about flight or Pathfinder.

1 Like

Gah that stupid achievement…

They just need to do what they did in the previous expacs. Ground mounted to max level then pay a large sum of gold to get your training.

Interesting concept. Yet, I remain skeptical…

I wouldn’t mind if the payment to fly is anywhere between 30k to 50k bcuz players can grind that within a week. I mean you can make 2k from doing emissary.

1 Like

Usually when the dev team post any forms of leaks they scrap the project right away.

1 Like

Let’s hope this isn’t like the Mass Effect 3 leak and subsequent rewrite :roll_eyes:

It’s all fake garbage.

I want all these things. I will hold on to hope that these things will all come. So many good things in this that could mean a huge resurgence in WoW.

So excited for this speculation season! There were rumors that this BlizzCon was going to be the “big one.” A announcement with all that was quoted would be so huge!

I loved the Mass effect games… just hated the end of ME 3 and have not played the new ME game. But I agree, wow needs to be wow and be original in its ideas.