World of Warcraft Reveal News Round-Up

I believe I am speaking for a large portion of the PvP community when I say that we want new PvP content.

1. We have not had a new Epic Battleground since WoD. A new one would be fantastic!!

2. Bring back Strand of the Ancients battleground and maybe a new Dragonflight related BG.

3. Rated PvP can be fun but I think there should be a rated solo q feature.

Your efforts in Shadowlands to bring back some PvP features are greatly appreciated and we would love to see even more content for us PvP players.

Very excited for what’s to come!

9 Likes

I’m assuming we won’t be heading to these new lands to just look at the scenery, who’s the Big Bad here?

1 Like

Announce Player Housing and a slow"healing"/revamp of old zones and you hit this one out of the park.

14 Likes

I think in the deep dive they mentioned that it was 3 specs. 2 range dps (one bursty red magic and one “focused” blue magic), and 1 healer (green/bronze). but yeah I wouldn’t have minded a tank though I am hyped for Bronze magic healing

wow this is so amazing!! thank you so much blizzard for keeping us in the WOW theme and doing high fantasy. for everyone complaining about the new race, yeah the dragon race isnt meant to be super beautiful, theyre dragons. blizzard is actually listening to what people want and putting an effort into revamping your game eperience. how about some excitement instead of looking for stuff to complain about.

2 Likes

My brain dreams of the possibility we have temp transformations in combat like demon hunter meta for those animations and then life carries on.

1 Like

I have to admit, I am pretty excited for the new race. It will be pretty awesome to play a dragon type, I hope they can glide with those wings like demon hunters. Their humanoid form is pretty hype too!

I am also glad stone guy got saved. I was getting worried about him, when he began to crack, and then fell!

Also, did someone say Talent Trees!!

6 Likes

Where did the player housing go? I didn’t see anything about that being in this patch but alot of videos promised it was coming this time. I am so sad that this continues to be a broken promise from Blizzard and all of its new owners. Btw Blizzard … garrisons are NOT player housing, but if you actually PUT a house in the Garrison for the player THEN it would be player housing. Right now Garrisons are a player single community. Any fort or base you visit has a house for the garrison commander, not just a barracks and a command center but an actual house. So I don’t believe you can’t do instanced housing. I used to play a basic MPG called The Realm. Even as slow and basic as that game was they had player housing. A house has a living area, a bedroom and a yard that you could find things in the world and lay the items around the rooms and yards. Fellow players had to be in your group to go to visit your house but it was a nice place to have in the world. Why can’t we have nice things too?

5 Likes

As summarized in the deep dive, when they said one of the zones took a lot of inspo from Grizzly Hills… So far this expac’s zones as a whole are giving me Wrath vibes, which is REALLY really good, hoping the story will live up to the zones.

1 Like

This is Berk!

2 Likes

For those complaining:

1. They haven’t really talked about dungeons or raids or pvp yet give them time.

2. Personal player housing was tried in garrisons - and basically it failed - if they are going to implement it they have to consider how and why - making a house for your character seems cool but this is a MMO and they want people to interact not stay in a cave all day.
    So they probably will go for community or guild halls before they go back to single player housing. Also garrisons are still active in the game so from their perspective its still available except you arent taking advantage of it.

3. Flying seems to be a sore subject every expansion, some want it immediately otherse never want it implemented. This new flying may be an inbetween state forcing you to learn specialized tricks to learn how to fly properly. While this may seem great and may be a plus - we don’t know if it will be real or not - remember we were promised a ton of things with flying in earlier patches such as pvp fights and so on… which never came about. So lets see how this goes. If it hurts the way current flying is making it impossible to fly without doing the tricks and so on it would probably have just as much haters as their are people who hate flying.

Overall I would like to see a new home for the elves since they have lost everything and I am hoping they are moved somewhere into the dragonlands… but again these are story elements that never were talked about so no idea.

ALSO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SWORD?

5 Likes

Because they’re updating the UI, get rid of addons already… make the playing field more neutral for casuals and beginners.

2 Likes

One question. Can we fly on our flying mounts from the start every where?

5 Likes

Please please Blizz i got hyped for the soul reason i get to be a Dragon lol <3. Please please let me be a Buff/Meaty Dragonkin and don’t have to be stuck being scawny!

Please set a design standard that all pre-existing classes will get a minimum of 3 new abilities that are more interactive then currently available.

DHs having double jump and glide are very unique abilities.

Dragons having Deep Breath, “charged” abilities, etc. are also very unique.

Don’t forget that 11 other classes exist because you’re too preoccupied with a shinny new toy.

If you don’t play the new class, there isn’t much to look forward to class design wise. =/

4 Likes

Blizzard has never promised anything regarding player housing. You can blame them for a lot of things, but you shouldn’t blame them for something people outside the company hyped you up on.

1 Like

THIS! Yes, I was saying that this needed to happen all this exp of SL. So happy!

I love the new race, all the other stuff too (kind of read fast). All I really noticed that turns me off from the game is another level increase. It got squished to 60 which was awesome because it meant reaching content I want to do faster and at a more manageable rate, but with adding more levels it just takes away from the experience when I feel rushed to get to max level just to unlock even more content without having finished… blah blah.

Basically, in my opinion, I think it would be better to leave the level cap at 60 and instead just provide increased reward quantity/quality from completing quests/content. I feel that would be a lot better than having to focus on levelling and missing out on the potential awesomeness the new expansion could offer.

3 Likes

Yeah, you honestly need to be checked out at a mental hospital not even joking, you are making things up in your head to make yourself mad.

get help honestly.
mental illness at its finest

2 Likes

You don’t even play but you think classes are the same as six years ago? i can tell you right now most play extremely different than they did 6 years ago. maybe give it a go instead of riding a band wagon.

1 Like