World of Warcraft Remix: Mists of Pandaria Now Live!

Pandamonium is going to be a Pandademic.

2 Likes

If you could transfer your character to the live server right after hitting 70 that would make this event perfect. But having to wait till August is a horrible move on their part.

it will break you.

The expansion I wanted to experience a’la current time so maybe we’ll see more activity in that land and the new gem/power stuff gives a nice flavor twist.

I’m interested. Hopefully this idea gets used as a way to make a chromie time 2.0 and liven up the old world.

I went and skimmed over the page again to see if there was any new info.

Though all I found out is there’s a such thing as an “Inifnite” Bazaar?
:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Ay, let’s go, the time has almost come. All of this sounds amazing, but it sounds like our Remix characters will not have a chance to farm in S4 content. All I have seen about the transfer is it will happen at the conclusion of the event. This is amazing, but it would be fantastic if we could manually transfer our character to retail whenever we have done what we want to do in the Remix, instead of waiting for the conclusion of the event. That would still give Evokers and Axe-wielders a chance to obtain legendary weapons instead of just logging off during the Remix and waiting for A War Within. Allow us to farm S4 KSM/AoTC on our Remix characters when WE decide to move on, not when you decide for us. Give us a reason to continue playing, rather than urging us to log out for months after we complete this new task.

Kind of dumb they extended this to Thursday. Every patch is always on Tuesday. I’m losing my mind waiting and I scheduled this week off for vacation and I know by Thursday the whole thing will be a buggy mess. Should’ve released Tuesday and then by Thursday it would be playable.

Are the raid locked at 10/25 or do they have flex sizing?

If you have not completed all the content in real MoP, remember that items that dropped are not going to be in timerunning game mode WoW Remix. In order to get everything, you have to do all the content in Remix MoP and then all content again in real MoP.

If you have completed everything in real MoP, then anything you get from Remix MoP is just a bonus.

So much to do still in Dragonflight. But now this is the second time the devs are saying to forget about the xpac we are in and start brand new characters in a game mode that isnt part of real WoW. That scares the crap outta me.

I believe they said 10 till SoO and then that is flex as well as 25

Can you take the characters that you create over to Classic Cataclysm or just retail Dragonflight?

Ah man, this is going to a tough one because I’ve loved every expansion up to MOP.

Legion and BfA was the only expansion that was awesome after MOP, everything else blew.

Just Retail, they’re retail characters.

And the thing is, playing in the Remix does not stop you from playing in Dragonflight. Your alts and main(s) are still there waiting for you. Need to do a WQ? Hop off your Remix toon and onto your other toon and go do it. The Remix is on for months, plenty of time to devote to multiple stuff.

And many things that were available in MoP and no longer are (eg the Garrosh heirlooms) will be available in the Remix. And players have been able to do the MoP content in all the time since MoP for any content they want from that, so not quite sure what your point is.

1 Like

No ty. Would like NEW content please.

Like, The War Within expansion coming out in a few months?

1 Like

I was wondering if you would be able to play as an alliance or horde in the same guild or group, like with Dragon Flight.

Goes live on may 16th unable to play it properly till may 21st !

Edited for joke purposes

I will have a manabomb. Don’t ask why I need a manabomb, i just do.

It doesn’t go live on May 15th.