World of Warcraft Remix: Mists of Pandaria Now Live!

How long is the MoP Remix going to last? Does anyone know?

Since there is no announcement as of right now, is it safe to assume no server maintanence tomorrow before the event?

Sadly it can be put up there anytime, including the morning of.

True but with a big event like this, you would think they would communica…

Wait… nevermind

1 Like

Looks good, but am I reading this right? Some Vanilla dungeons are included? Scarlet Halls, Scarlet Monastery, Scholomance?? Why? Not complaining, but why these three seemingly random Vanilla dungeons? They aren’t even on Pandaria!

I could be wrong but weren’t they revamped in MOP?

5 Likes

The in-game calendar says August 19th, but this may change as we get closer to TWW’s pre-patch event. It is believed the event is intended to last until TWW’s pre-patch goes live, or shortly before that time. It could get extended, but for now we should operate under the assumption that it will end in August.

They’re Pandaria dungeons, just not thematically tied to Pandaria. The old versions of Scholomance and Scarlet Monastery were retired when MoP launched, though I think more recently a way to access old SM was added. Not sure about Scholomance.

2 Likes

Anyone
know what time we can actually start playing?

No from what I seen all races and classes are available to start at lvl 10 I believe.

Oops. I didn’t even think to check the in game calender for some reason. But wow! That’s way longer than I expected. Thanks for the answer. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Unfortunately, we have an entire raid of bugs in this expansion…

Garalon says Hi!

August 19th sounds about right if TWW will be launching mid to late September which would put it on track with an alpha/beta cycle just a little longer than dragonflights.

1 Like

The official time is 10 am PST.

Now, not sure if there will be any realm maintenance tomorrow because as of this post, there’s been no announcement for one. That could very well change at any time.

When I first read this I thought it was Mists of Pantera Remix, and my head exploded with the possibilities.

2 Likes

it’s currently 12:52pm eastern time and MOP Remix hasn’t gone live yet? how much longer?

5 minutes…

4 Likes

I can’t wait to be server first MOP remix to deny someone in my group for having bad Item level

1 Like

I can’t play it because I’m disconneting everytime.

Runs around in circles screaming