World of Warcraft Remix: Mists of Pandaria Now Live!

At least this one is on the ptr. It’s being tested unlike 10.2.7 and the season 4 changes.

I will be there.

Blizz being famous for catching widely reported bugs in PTR and fixing them before launch.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to find it. But what happens to the gear/gems/cogs/etc when your timerunning chars go live. The only thing I have seen is that if you get a char to 70 it just gets 415 ilevel gear?

Can someone clarify or point me onto a post regarding this? Because I can’t find it.

So MoP remix had this issue in testing that has also been in retail since its arrival. Leveling 60-61 in chromie time is broken, the exp doesn’t scale properly (MoPR also has this problem for 60-70). We found out that you’re using the same system in MoP remix so I WOULD ASSUME…that you’re going to fix Chromie Time 60-61 in retail right? It’s been what? Over a year since you introduced this new “feature” into Chromie Time which was DoA. It was a patch feature that literally didn’t work and hasn’t since day one.

1 Like

I thought Chromie Time ended at 60 in retail…how can there be an issue going between 60 and 61?

About a year ago they made it go from 60-61…well they attempted it because it never worked.

1 Like

Ah. I guess I missed that change because I was still under the impression that it kicked out as soon as you hit level 60 and could do DF content.

Since it’s broken, it doesn’t sound like I missed much.

Why can’t I level existing characters in here? Sucks…

1 Like

It will still kick you out at 60 if you go to Stormwind or Org, but it won’t force teleport you until 61. (And you can turn it back on at 60, but in a roundabout way.) But once you hit 60 all of the quest XP is heavily nerfed, so it’s not a practical way to get to 61. It’s mostly useful for people without Dragonflight who want stuff to scale with them at 60.

1 Like

will I be able to get heritage armor on a character made in the remix once it ends?
It’s not boosting, so it should be possible, right?

Yes

Okay that’s ridiculous, since we won’t be able to add our characters to the live server till it’s done

I like it myself. It means I can take my time, just vibe, and come august they’ll be playable on retail.

Thanks for the cash grab.

Should have put in the CM recolors somehow.

1 Like

Oh neat, they’re letting people reacquire the old garrosh heirloom weaps.

1 Like

Wait, how hard will Mythic Orgrimmar be?

“Slow down! Life is to be savored!”.

The one thing that would make me interested.

Oh well. Maybe one day we will get a Cloudsong recolor.

1 Like