World of Warcraft Remix: Mists of Pandaria Now Live!

When does the event end?

I have never gotten that and I am just learning to dungeon lol. I’mma take it slow and do a few a day for fun.

My question with this event is will it be an in game zone event or an option given on the character screen like how Plunderstorm was?
Plunderstorm created major lag issues that greatly affected my game play for six weeks and I got a high amount of gaslighting from Support Bots when I tried reporting the issue.

I mean…a new player can’t play as a Dracthyr outside of Remix, either. It’s not like this is a restriction exclusive to Remix; it’s a restriction on Dracthyr themselves. If a new player wants to play a Dracthyr at all, they need a level 50 character first.

A Thursday? That is kind of strange for you guys, no?

Not really, I’ve seen stuff come out on Thursday before. I’m not really sure what determines if it’s supposed to come out on reset or later.

HOw long is it going to last?

I don’t think I’ve ever remember anything in warcraft being released on anything but a tuesday. But I could also be very wrong.

Hopefully this launch will be smooth. Once you guys are finished repairing all the game braking bugs, a lot of us are expecting you to touch up that Troll heritage set, stand by your product and do the right thing. This lack of quality is unbecoming of a Triple A Game with a sub fee.

1 Like

Till August 19 i believe

4 Likes

Well as of recently they released the new classic season on a Thursday. I remember something else having to do with classic being released on a thursday as well but I can’t remember what.

It’s something you create a new character for. It’ll show up in your character select screen as a MoP Remix character until the event ends, then it turns into a regular character.

WotLK launched on a Thursday. So it’s something that can happen, it’s just pretty rare.

1 Like

So it won’t be a separate section from the character screen like Plunderstorm was? i think I can get into that. Thanks for the info.

Remember everyone keep your expectations low for the launch for your own sanity.

And Blizz, can ya’ll fix the bugs you left us with the launch of 10.2.7 or maybe even the launch of DF (I gave up)? Thanks.

1 Like

That’s not correct. Your first dracthyr has no restrictions. As a new player, you’re able to create one in any server without needing a level 50 character.

1 Like

Yes, cool challenge tames that are hard to find

1 Like

heck yeah. can’t wait!

This is exciting, was waiting for this to finaly lvl a draenei.