World of Warcraft Remix: Mists of Pandaria Now Live!

Going to be hard to top the original release:

5 Likes

In fairness, that’s not a bug, that’s the servers absolutely crapping themselves. Blizzard made such a poor choice by having that be the intro quest back then…

Shouldn’t be nearly as much of an issue with sharding and such today.

2 Likes

Indeed.

I remember that well. Epic launch.

is this temporary?

It’s temporary, but it’ll last for a couple months until TWW goes live.

1 Like

I believe it ends on August 19th, according to the calendar. So people should have plenty of time to collect all the things.

There’s also a requirement where you need a previously existing non-dracthyr level 50 character on a realm if you want to create a dracthyr in it. This makes it impossible to play the remix as a dracthyr if you’re a new player.

3 Likes

Yes.

I want to be even more mobile.

not to be a critic or anything, when you just released classic cata, why would you pull those playters away to do a panda loot rush?

keep in mind, there will be 32 mounts and 132 mogs to collect, so not that much time

Does “Accelerated Leveling and Content” include rep gain? I just noticed there is a whole section of repution achievements under Remix: Pandaria catagory, which each of them rewards bronze cache. It would be a nightmare to grind all those reputations to exalted in 3 months, especially Emperor Shaohao that has only 1 daily that gives 250 rep.

it’s 3 months, do the math, how bad do you want that mount you’ve been grinding for years?

I think Retail and Classic playerbase is more a Venn Diagram than perfect circle

1 Like

I am very excited for this!

Still not 100% on what to make first, draenei monk, worgen monk, pandaren warrior…ughhhhhhh

If you go to a new realm and create a class trial, you can make a lizard on that realm. Obnoxious workaround, I know, but it’s what we’ve got.

I’m so ready for this, every version of the game has gotten stale lately

I tried it on the PTR and it ran fairly well from what I can remember. Hopefully it will when live.

1 Like

That sucks. A lot!

Dracthyr are the best.

1 Like

Oblivion Sphere into Sunstrider’s flourish into Chaos Bolt… awww yeah.

Cue The Ink Spots song, I Don’t Want to Set the World on Fire.

I don’t think many people got to level 70 on the PTR because XP gains were bugged and super low. I’m guessing Bronze gains will increase at that level because you’ll be able to run higher content and do dailies, assuming dailies unlock at max level like they did back in MoP.