World of Warcraft Remix: Azmerloth

The whole thing with this is that this character NEVER comes over to regular retail. Mog, mounts, pets, et cetera can transfer over.

We do 90 days of Vanilla, you do all the raids, all the dungeons, reps, et cetera. Rep would would be boosted (If exalted on your account).

Since we’re going into the 11th part of the game (I know 10th expansion, but what is the base then because that is 1.0?), and it would take time to catch us up to regular WoW.

So we’d put these in 3 months ahead of major content patches, where there’s a lull and everything’s on farm.

You can play the same character all the way to the end. But here’s where we can allow for some changes

Say you choose a priest to start with but later want to try a Paladin. Now, we saw in Legion, in the Paladin Order Hall, a Priest can pick up a 2h weapon and be a Paladin. But with most cases, you can learn to do something different, though Death Knights are a one-way street.

So you’d be locked to the new class, on the same character, for the duration of the next expansion, so Burning Crusade. Or you can make a new character. People have been wanting class changing for a long time, and it’s in the lore, so this is a good way to explore it.

Oh, we choose our names, which will be unique, but then they become Murlocified by the system. They’ll still be unique though.

Now I did have a thought about the character being stuck in this world. There is one way out. In MoP, and during Remix, I learned and relearned that Murlocs have a special evolution into the Jinyu.

At any point, or maybe at the conclusion of the expansion the Murloc can go to the Infinite Dragonflight, which is the only time we can understand their speech. It becomes Common/Orcish, and this is behind those special time bubbles we see in Remix. This requires certain completion such as raids, quests, reps, et cetera. The Infinite can offer to send you to another timeline, but they would have to speed up their evolution to become a Jinyu.

This would also require the Jinyu to be an allied race, and honestly, just make the Jinyu an allied race to the Horde and Alliance because the Jinyu are actually very powerful and wise in Pandaria Lore and should be above faction differences.

You would however then get to choose the class you want your Jinyu to play, but the only option is to be a Jinyu on regular retail, after Blizzard finds a reason to give them to us.

If you do this, then you cannot undo this. And you cannot have a cloned version of that character for the next expansion in Azmerloth Remix. You would have to start fresh, you would however keep the artifact item you got from Vanilla or whenever, as that’s account-wide.

We do not have to rush all of this either. Blizzard needs time to make sure they’re putting out good content. So every year or so we get this window of Azmerloth. We just want it to be during a time that won’t hurt the current content.

We also don’t want this to hurt Plunderstorm. I want that to come back in a different zone.

Please push this and keep it live. I want this bad, but I also want Jinyu to be an allied race. So this satisfies both of my wishes!

Edit: My initial post about Jinyu and Hozen allied races, but never mind on Hozen, is here:

I really think we should get Jinyu and this is an alternative way to add one outside of unlocking the story. We want to keep our character we level from Remix events, so the only way to do it is to evolve Murlocs into Jinyu to allow them to change timelines.

And again, it’s a one-way transfer, but the item you keep is the thing that is account-wide.