World of Warcraft Patch 9.4

This is the best news since the ArmorAll sale of 2005!

8 Likes

We WANT to tame Halondrus as BM, sad it is an april fools joke. 2x Haldondrus would be the best thing ever.

3 Likes

mythic gathering yeah brother! :rofl:

What about just getting Lightning Fang from MoP who keeps the sword when tamed?

2 Likes

So many missed opportunities.

???
this is a demon hunter conduit :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Man, why you gotta tease, Blizz?

I feel attacked.

1 Like

Cringe and uncomfortable to read.

If you thought the end of Mists of Pandaria or the entirety of Warlords of Draenor was bad…you ain’t seen nothing yet.

In Panda, we got Timeless isle to occupy our time. By the end, we were slaughtering frogs by the billions. In WoD, we were reduced to turning garrison fishing into an olympic sport.
Zereth Mortis is SO MUCH LARGER.

I breathed a sigh of relief at my class’ changes

2 Likes

It hurt my heart.

2 Likes

Worths it anyway. :ok_hand:

We are indeed perfection.

2 Likes

You got me…
Oi…
Until I Read closer I realized it, but…oi…What a moron I am to think there’d be more! Let’s be done with Shadowlands and move on!
And the fact that Tinker-Leaker is said in jest kinda both says it’s possible and also says not possible for next expansion…

Okay I know this is an April Fool’s joke, but this actually hurt a little.

3 Likes

Ok, I’m this post old in realizing there are no ducks on Azeroth, except for bath toys and the pool floaty at the Pleasure Palace… :flushed:

3 Likes

Yo! You removed one of our Raid tanks! (named Tomato) What are we going to do now?

I’m dying over here. hahaha

4 Likes

OMW TO SEPULCHER RIGHT NOW TO GET MY NEW PET!!!

…hope he doesn’t get the tame off on me first.

At last, BM Hunter will FINALLY be the 1-button spec everyone calls us. 1: Pet Attack!

3 Likes

Best read I’ve seen on the forums in a looong time! A culmination of culinary word salad cheffed up deftly, encompassing all the sweet and sour of the GD…with a little extra humor sauce on the side.

Good read, great post, good show blizzard! Kudos to all who chipped in for this one!!! Happy April fools day to everyone involved!!

Made me laugh until I stopped…now I’m just smiling widely. :grin:

5 Likes