World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Now Live!

Live for who?

As someone who was around for all of those - this is much worse than all of them.

WoD’s Horde side is the only one that arguably could be called worse.

At least in the other ones, it was just realm instability. This is just outright half the game population can’t even access the expansion period.

13 Likes

Live for who?

2 Likes

WoD was worse then anything, most people couldn’t play for days, it was so bad they gave us COMPENSATION

A quest for mop alliance had them stuck for days too, they had to do it to progress to boot.

Hey, cut them some slack, they’ve only been doing this for a mere 18 years.

2 Likes

tooks the words out of my mouth lol

Looks like the only way to get to Dragon Isles was to be logged on and sitting in Orgrimmar waiting to go. Can’t port to Orgrimmar from Oribos. Can’t port to Org from Dalaran. Can’t even get to Warspear from Draenor garrison to try to port to Org from Draenor. edit: All while 20+ guildies are already in DI leveling like mad.

I’ve had enough for the day. Thanks for the fun… no wait, bugs! I meant bugs.

1 Like

WoD’s issues were Horde-specific.

And I specifically stated that WoD’s Horde-side issues are the only ones that could be called worse.

They put in a portal

I just want to do my normal daily mount runs, but can’t get from dalaran to Org , portal times out noy interested in DF content for at least a week

That didn’t help anyone, lol

No I have toons there wont even let you sign on

Horde specific? They had to reduce the population cap of servers across the board.

It was every single high pop server across the board, if you were on low pop it didn’t affect you.

It was caused by garrisons.

God I hope it’s not that bad. It took me THREE days to actually log into WoD.

I don’t think live is the right word.

2 Likes

I was on and boarded the first ship. After five minutes of zoning it dumped us all in the GY outside Durotar. We then waited 5 min for a second boat, took another 5 min to zone. I accepted the first quest…got stuck on accept…got booted and haven’t been able to log on since.

1 Like

Loving this dock. Dragonflight has been so exciting so far.

3 Likes

The WoD issues were the Bottleneck caused by the Spyglass quest. Only one person could interact with it at a time, created severe strain and load in the Garrison servers.

Only Horde had that issue. Alliance didn’t. We didn’t have a spyglass quest.

Yeah, that’s why I said they needed to be logged in already just waiting. I have a toon in org and can’t login on it either. All Orgrimmar’s Server Hamsters are dead or at least taking a coffee break.

World server down, nice fail bro

2 Likes