World of Warcraft: Classic Patch Notes - Version 1.13.7

It hasn’t really been #nochanges since the layering BS.

This just another small slice of the cake added to the table

And reckoning sit-stack batching please

Hi there gorgeous.

1 Like

Let’s make one thing clear, the Paladin seal twisting is also abusing mechanics IN ORDER to help you do better at your respective content.

Vanish is no different.

1 Like

Well, there’s the beta.

lol rogues

nah, rogues are top tier pvpers without leaning on a broken interaction to exploit the game. even with twisting ret is average dps at best.

if you want to play a class with an immunity, may i suggest playing paladin?

enjoy your vanish that works as intended.

The amount of work they’re putting in to preserve the worst meta in the history of gaming is insane. Truly actiblizzard incompetent at work.

I like all of this.

1 Like

It takes a snapshot of your current buffs and stores them. If you only stored rend you can still get a ony buff. But if you stored an Ony buff you can’t acquire another one.

The worst meta ever in gaming history was catering to twinks which ruined any fun whatsoever people had in BG’s while trying to level and have fun.

x9’s should all be in their own bracket.

They fixed that in WOTLK. BGs gave xp, and if you opted out of it, then you got put in a different bracket with other twinks. Of course, twinking died after that, because these losers just want to faceroll nontwinks.

1 Like

It should be that way NOW. BG’s were one of the huge things that broke up the PvE leveling grind, and it used to be fun, till Twinks ruined that in every single bracket. WOTLK is too far away for a much needed change now.

On Progress, they have BCT set up perfectly to the point that better buffs are prioritized over others. They also run less healers and overall take less damage while dealing a ton more damage than all other guilds that aren’t sub 1hr. Blizzard just wants to make buff rolling have an innate priority instead of forcing people that want to parse to download an add-on that’s difficult to set up.

Do you need to store all of the buffs at once for them to be stored, or can you store one at a time?

And also, is the quest(s) to obtain the Chronoboon Displacer ones already existing or new quest(s)?

I get we will find out tomorrow, just wondering if anyone knew :slight_smile:

When were twinks catered to though?

1 Like

I thought it was Cata? I recall during cata getting my 19 warr to lvl his mining to 350 or w/e it was cause the stam buff gave you +stam instead of +hp and so you ended up with 10x the amount of extra stam from that. But yea the ability to turn off xp and then be forced to BG only wiht others that turned off xp killed twinking.

I sleep till prepatch.

Don’t stress. The abilities you normally try to batch such as death coil or pyro blast are still easy to batch.

Why did some of these changes take this long to happen? : /

1 Like