World of Warcraft: Classic Patch Notes - Version 1.13.7

why were people expecting prepatch when everyone knew this patch was coming out first?

1 Like

Would have been an amazing patch back in January or December…think we only have one guild left on our small server even running Naxx now. However, my staff’s animation will be fixed and that’s awesome haha.

2 Likes

Shows how small their team is if the implement the buffs like this in phase 6… I wouldn’t expect to many minds to meld together and not process it

Once the Supercharged Chronoboon Displacer is unlocked what is the CD and is does the CD of the item continue when logged off?

Can you please post a list of the buff tiers, so we can have a better understanding of how the new priority system will work?

3 Likes

Some people must be out of the loop I guess…how can you expect pre patch when 1.13.4 is right there on PTR? pretty obvious no? anyway…

I believe it’s 1 hour and according to a guildie it does tick while you’re logged off. So you should be able to get and store one buff at a time if you log off for an hour in-between each one.

Probably best to do zandalar, ony, rend. Store those. Then get DMT and songflower and store those.

I hope the spell batching window properly calculates the hunter’s position when entering the requisite range rather than needing to be outside the deadzone for a staggering 0.4 seconds before the game decides its ok to shoot.

Could we get some clarification on this? This post seems to imply that twisting should be possible with all seals, but on TBC beta and on the 1.13.7 PTR only Seal of Command and Seal of Righteousness persist for .5 seconds when you apply a new seal, all other seals are removed instantly. Is this intended behavior and the note is wrong, or is the note correct and the PTR/Beta bugged?

You can still Vanish a deathcoil for example but it’ll be harder

If you have 32 buffs and you are given any more buffs, the game randomly removes other buffs from you. So people with World Buffs, especially melee, already have 6 - 8 more buffs than those with no world buffs. Add food, elixir, Juju’s, your own class buffs, and party buffs, you’re easily at around 20 buffs. Then you get a couple procs, raid wide damage goes out so you get some hots, sometimes you’ll reach above 32 buffs and all of a sudden the game removes Dragonslayer or Songflower from your buff list.

It really sucks for people that try to world buff to parse and make raids faster since all of a sudden, they can lose 10% of their damage because a few druids and paladin wanted to snipe a heal, so you lose a world buff that gives you 10% increased damage so you can heal for an extra 50 hp per second.

Are you such a trash rogue that you need to exploit vanishing spells to stay relevant?

1 Like

Come on!!! When is pre-patch? People are leaving the game cuz you don`t up date!!!

2 Likes

Can we get a definitive list of buffs that the Chrono will or will not work for?

7 Likes

Yes.

/10characters

1 Like

Washed up mage that was relevant in 2009 LF 3s partners pref RPM PST

5 Likes

Alternatively, it really sucks for healers who want to actually play their class properly that your average social cripple warrior player thinks an elixir of fortitude or a rumsey rum that gives 120 health is a more important buff to have than a hot that ticks for 500 and can be converted into an instant heal that can save your precious buffs.

If Progress can give their druid a rejuv slot, your nothing guild can too. If you’re losing your buffs because of rejuv or pws, you are an idiot.

20 Likes

Can’t benefit from ANY buffs if you have something stored? … or can’t benefit from another copy of one of the buffs you have stored?

If I get rend and store it, then an ony goes out unexpectedly, will I get the ony?

#nochanges

not my classic

7 Likes

LOL so so soft.