World of WarCraft: Ashes of Galakros

Why the sudden Galakron hype?
Deathwing was stronger.

Actually Blizzard has done a pretty excellent job balancing the classes. The covenants on the other hand are terrible. The only thing I see regularly rejected are classes that could be ranged, but choose a melee spec instead. Adding another melee spec for any class is a bad idea, and it would be dumb of Blizzard to do this, in spite of some potential interesting ones with strong ties to Warcraft lore. Like battle mage/spellbreaker.

This is both a flaw with the inherent imbalance strength/weakness of being a melee and the sheer number of different melee options out there. Blizzard could do better here. Especially in M+.

Really this is already a thing. Gnomes and mechagnomes that are not engineers for example. When WoW hit originally I found it odd for gnomes to be mages actually. Why would a gnome want to learn how to build machines when they can learn to do whatever that machine does with magic?

This was how Blizzard used to do borrowed power. They should have stuck to it. It is something that if they botch it too badly, it only affects 1 teir, 2 if it is botched too badly. (Rogue firelands tier comes to mind, and even then it was a very slight advantage)

Not sure where they get more people from Microsoft. Blizzard was a bigger name than they were in the game industry before Xbox. Even now, everyone who is a gamer knows of World of Warcraft. Even if they don’t play it.

So are monks. :slight_smile: I always found brewmaster to be the most absurd of the warcraft 3 heroes. Here we are though. The thing about Warcraft, is part of its charm is a silly meme here and there. That has always been a thing. “Me not that kind of orc.” Click a sheep one too many times. Everything about goblins.

I agree with Rakxil, I say give it until the 17th if anything relating to the leak does happen whether it’s through datamining “similar to BFA & Shadowlands”, or a Panel just appears, otherwise the only thing that’s happening on the 18th are the two tournaments.

The only good thing about this leak is that in 2 days we’ll know it’s fake.

There’s only been one good leak so far and it’s the player-tester one.

Are you talking about the Empire of Dragons one? I’m hearing about it now and it kind of does sound realistic. If it is true, I hope they change some of the things for better including adding cross faction guilds.

It isn’t named. The one with the sand troll dungeon looks real.

It could be Empire of Dragons. Both of those could be true. The logo of Empire of Dragons lines up in a certain respect with the play tester leak.

That said, Empire of Dragons is much less credible in comparison I think.

That’s become my favorite trend.

How to make your leak believable. Say “Tinkers” are the next class.

I don’t think anyone would be surprised if they were next. I’m sure some folks would be upset, but I don’t think anyone would be surprised

It makes for great bait.

This is the one I’m talking about.

1 Like

Yeah that one. Thought it had a name because of belluars video thumbnail.

There’s no saying who’s stronger. Galakrond was basically Galactus of our world. And if you look how they were killed, it kinda makes Galakrond look stronger. It took all the powers of the dragons working together to killDeathwing. That wouldn’t work on Galakrond, it took a boulder lodged into his mouth to kill him followed by freezing the boulder in his mouth and forcing him to choke to death…no epic big beam ending but a very inconvenient way to kill him nonetheless. He was too strong for anything else.

1 Like