World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

The other thing to watch out for from a site like eBay is that there is a market for Chinese knock-offs.

If you look up some of Blizzard’s other limited statues (the two I know about for a fact are the statue of Soldier 76 that came with the Overwatch CE, and the WoW 10 year anniversary Orc Rider), you’ll see some at a substantially cheaper cost and, if you read the fine print, they’re not original products. I’m assuming it’s a 3D scan and then a “high quality” 3D print, but they’re not as good as the Blizzard originals.

Just be patient. I’m sure Blizzard… ESPECIALLY this new Blizzard… isn’t going to turn down an opportunity to just print money. Are you kidding???

Not possible, I’ve had the damn thing sitting in my cart since the second day and it keeps telling me it’s sold out every time I try to purchase it.

Must have stopped taking pre-orders then. I was able to complete my order just before I posted.

I’d post a SS of my email confirmation, but I haven’t spammed the forums enough, er, I mean I’m not trust level 3.

You mean like how they’re throwing all the IP’s away to go into the mobile market in China and basically telling everyone else to !@#$ off? Oh, they’re printing money alright, but only for China, that’s why you can’t order this thing, they figure a few hundred is enough for everyone.

1 Like

Man I love that Logo on the homepage of the 15 year Anniversary, congrats Blizzard and Player base :slight_smile:

Where on earth did Blizzard think that a small number of these would be enough? You should have anticipated that at the very least half of the biggest ever subscription numbers I think 16 million at one point world wide would want this. You poorly advertised it, I happened upon https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22990077/ by accident looking for something entirely different, and of course gear store was sold out, I went to ebgames a few days later and was told they did not know if they would be getting it, when I find out they did, of course they too were sold out. Never mind the hype of something that is sold out everywhere, I want to know what Blizzard plans to do to ensure I can get a copy? And then you get scalpers buying this at 100 US and then selling it for 400 US on ebay. Surely you could talk to ebay and have at least some sort of cap put on the price. Most people wouldn’t mind if desperate enough paying an extra hundred but an extra 3 is just downright disgusting. And they are selling a pre order? How does anyone know if they’ll really get it? The seller may forget by october who they sold it to and relist it and make even more money, an ebay issue I know but you see my point on how ridiculous this is. What I find even more ridiculous is that every store had a one person limit, which doesn’t stop people buying at multiple stores, case in point one ebay seller is selling 3. Clearly they are just after profits, in the meantime your “real fans” are missing out. Please do something about it.

3 Likes

A lot of what you mention about eBay is right. I noticed that nearly every seller there only has 1-20 feedback and most of them are in Virgina and California. Something doesn’t sit right with me.

Also, how do they keep getting more to relist when everyone is sold out? I get this sneaking suspicion these are blizz employees, whether they’re selling for their own profit or blizz has an eBay team working an angle.

1 Like

15 years of paying $15 ( not to mention cash shop), well worth it.
But they better come out with more graphics over haul for all BGs and Arenas in addition to exiting content.
Most of all an amazing new expansion come November Blizzcon.

I bought 3 from EB Games before they put the one per account cap on them. When I get mine Ill sell you one of them. The other one I will put on Ebay in 5+ years, the the third one is mine.

2 Likes

I’ll buy it no worries if you are serious :heart_eyes:
my battletag is Askania#2319

I must have missed where it says one per account~ can you link it? Fellow whisperwinder

This was for EB Games in Australia when they had them in stock. Usually items like this have a limit of 1 when you order, I was able to get three before EB Games realised their mistake and put a limit on.

1 Like

Whats it worth to you?

:star_struck::sunglasses: you being identified as an absoloute legend as for worth can you discuss this in game I don’t want to start somekind of bidding war because I might aswell go to ebay for that :wink:

1 Like

Please allow another release of these Collector editions, Everything was snapped up so quickly. The Blizzard store especially should have these widely available and in stock.

2 Likes

I’m not interested in keepsake dust collectors and such so sorta kinda watched the new vid about the presale extension and then heard Kaivax’s voice. Oh my…what an awesome radio/TV announcer voice. WTB that voice reading something in my ear to make me fall asleep. Wow. Who knew.

Kaivax, do you do voice acting work too?? If not, why not?

1 Like

I think you are missing the point here, I will sell it to you for $300-$400, cheaper than what I plan on listing it on Ebay for.

Getting one of the 15th Anniversary Collector’s Editions would be nice, but I’m not going to die If I cannot get one. Even a second release would be cool, but it would have to be official like from Blizzards store or legitimate retailer. These are the kinds of items that lead to the production of knock-offs as soon as deliveries are made.

This.

pre-orders selling out would make a good Dilbert cartoon…
“We hit the limit of 10,000 units preordered but there were 2 million hits to the sold out screen. What should we do?”
“Make 10,000 units, what else? Sheesh.”
“…”

1 Like

A vinyl statue, mouse pad, pin, and an untextured mount! Only 200 dollars! WHAT A STEAL! Get yours today.