World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

Gamestop is sold out online. They pretty much cancelled my order when I submitted payment.

Apologies I was on holidays. Any chance Blizz will release more? As a member for 15 years i would like this opportunity.

Cheers

This is ridiculous. Why couldn’t they have just done a print to order? Get people’s money up front and just go with that. Obviously they under-gauged demand a bit here.

Just a heads up to those that wish to order this item. I went to my local EB Games here today to pre-order it and was successful. I was also additionally the 1st person to pre-order this item at that location according to the store manager.

He in fact never knew this item was available until he looked it up in the computer database at the shop. So if you wish to get this item I advise going to the store like EB and seeing if any orders are available.

Additionally if you order thru EB Games, The site can be in-accurate because it said none in stock where I went, But really in fact no one had pre-ordered yet. So worth checking!

Good luck!

Well, this sucks. So much for trying to pre-order one for my birthday.

Bestbuy let me order. Up on bestbuy now.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Stathor. I’ve been checking Best Buy for a couple of days now. Surprised it wasn’t available sooner from there. Just pre-ordered one, and they are still available from Best Buy. Thanks again for the heads up!

1 Like

It’s still up on Best Buy. Snagged a copy without any problems. Hopefully they don’t cancel. This is at 7am EST

1 Like

Best Buy open again for preorder.

GameStop was up last night. Ive been checking every day on sites. Managed to snag a copy from there. So, keep trying folks!

Best Buy just says “Coming Soon”. I don’t see an option for preorder.

Did you check Walmart? Also click on the icon to get to the pre-order.

Same here, I get the button to show up to preorder, but then I get an error that says it has not been added to my cart and the button changes to “coming soon”, is this blizz preventing people from preorder outside of their own site?

soooooo 15% off if you have a 15 year old account or naw?

ALSO to those who are seeing “Coming soon” it means best buy or w.e company ordered X ammount and then X ammount got filled, they then need to order X more before they can justify letting you pre-order, just incase blizz runs out themselves

But this is just a preorder, that means however many orders they get, that’s how many they make… why does blizz always fail so hard at this concept when other game companies seem to have no problem with it?

1 Like

Its an anniversary collectors edition, Blizz only ever makes a certain amount of those; they may as you say make more as its an anniversary edition and doesnt include the game but that also leans to the option of extremely limited as its an anniversary item. Like the hearth stone replacement toy from diablo 20th anniversary, you will NEVER see another toy like that in wow most likely and if you do itll be diablo 25th anniversary

I don’t care “what it is”, it’s a PREorder. That means you make as many as you pre-sell. There is nothing anywhere that says it’s limited to x-amount of copies. They’re still showing you can preorder this all over the place, but you actually cannot. This is just another example of the piss-poor decision making by Actiblizz. Starting to feel like Fallout '76 around here some times…

1 Like

No dude…come on…

1 Like

that doesnt mean walmart will be able to order enough of them and recieve them within the requied legal timer for a Pre-order delivery; You can charge a company for not having your pre-ordered product if youve been waiting 14 days, and blizz takes about 10-15 days to ship things, then walmart has to put it in the back, then move them all to a locked case, then set up a venue for the pick up so itll take about 20 days to get everything set. its legal issues not avoiding letting you order it, relax. I get what youre saying but its HIGHLY unlikely they would curb sales on ANYTHING right now, acitivison is bleeding money so