World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

“Pending” now. Might be sold out.

TRY again… I just got the pre-order

click on the picture.

Can confirm, was able to pre-order through Wal-Mart’s listing (took a bit of searching since it doesn’t show up as a top result). We’ll see if they deliver on it.

2 Likes

I too ordered through Walmart!!

2 Likes

Thank you, Jinnai! Just ordered mine and very thankful for your notice.

2 Likes

Same - pre-ordered through Wal-mart. Fingers crossed it’s not some glitch that allowed me to make the purchase in error lol…

1 Like

I just got my preorder finished through Walmart. Ecstatic I got it. That completely made my day. Here’s hoping they didn’t sell more preorders than they are getting.

2 Likes

Bleh. Missed it. Didn’t click on the picture only on the link. It’s not there anymore that I can find.

Bummer. Looking this morning at the order on my account, the item is now listed as out of stock.

Try amazon now. They have them up again.

And gone. Like within 10mins!!

Yep, they are gone. Hopefully they will release another run of them. I only really care about the mounts anyway, perhaps they could do a digital release for that and an achievement.

They have already said the in game mounts will be available on the store at a later date. The only thing you will be missing out on is paying $74.99 for the physical goodies.

1 Like

It would be $49.99 right? Because you get both mounts with the CE.

It is likely that since the mounts are faction locked that they will be linked together as one mount. I would hope they don’t sell it with the caveat that if you want to use it on your cross faction alt, you have to give them another $25.

Good point, I hope you’re right!

Game Stop now!

1 Like

Thanks Dominair!!! I just picked one up from Gamestop

1 Like

Just got mine, thanks man

1 Like