World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Announced!

Looks like it! In the War Within Features Overview video, it shows Alleria with two earrings on her left ear; and the elf in the cover image has them as well.

This feels like what it’ll turn out to be.
They’ll iron out the ‘‘evergreen’’ content and do mini catch up things each patch a’la DF and less raids and so on.

1 Like

Oh good, it explicitly states warbands are “regardless of faction.”

Neutrals getting something nice finally!

1 Like

I would have liked the vrykuls to appear as a playable race but blizz didn’t want to, how many more expansions do I have to wait for?

The new Allied Race just seems rather lazy. =/

Already got Dwarves and Dark Iron, was there really that big of a call for another skin tone or Horde having access to them?

Other than that, not much seemed rather new or exciting. The talent trees would maybe have been better had more classes or spells been previewed, but the current talent trees still feel a bit unpolished to be adding even more onto them.

• No new classes?
  • No new specs?
  • No new legendaries/items?
  • No zone revamps?
  • No world buildings?

Because nothing “major” is being introduced in terms of gameplay, its starting to feel like “the world is the main character” is just chasing phantom islands on Azeroth instead of being immersed in a familiar, yet ever growing, ever changing world.

6 Likes

The War Within?

L.O.L

W.T.F?!?

Sounds like an episode of Dr. Phil :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

is it? is though? is it really?

1 Like

…since when does Algeria exist on Azeroth?

I love the saga way of doing things. It’s more transparent and not a whole lot of hiding information and blindsiding.

Since Legion

will they get together married and have babies?

Maybe, but I think this is just Blizzards way of trying to tell a more fleshed out story where we actually care if the bosses die, or if we save people or … any of it. Because, reintroducing a big bad every 2 years… is not good.

I’m cautiously optimistic, the ‘Hero Talents’ are gonna be a big make or break thing though. Really hoping its more flavour then substance, but curious.

Everything else seemed generally nice though. Reeeally on edge about the whole ‘3 expansions’ thing. Like, from a story perspective love that it’s so well laid out so soon. But if it’s one expansion a year, monetarily that’s gonna be tough to justify buying.

1 Like

My bad. I misspelled. It’s the Algarian Stormrider.

The last time we got cool races was cataclysm. Why do we always get the same races with different skins…or skinny, malnourished versions of cool races (trolls, drak)?

Give us ogres.

Well at least this expansion will be dead soon. However, sounds like they are going to carry its worst bits forward.

Why do you have to push this new flight stuff? I don’t want to go fast, it makes me sick. I don’t care if other people go fast, just let me go slow.

If they don’t, my time in wow is done.

4 Likes

Can we please have the option to swap out the free boost with something else? I really don’t need it or want it.

:panda_face:

Because it would take a vast amount of effort to rebuild every piece of armor and every weapon to suit a new race model size.

And what do you do about the ones with two heads?

Yeah I pre purchased the epic xpac… Now i have zero access to any of my retail characters , says i don’t have a current subscription, etc. Doesn’t exactly inspire hope for the xpac at all.

He looks like Oliver Queen from Arrow.

2 Likes