World of Warcraft®: The War Within™ Announced!

Someone said there would be no Terrans and no pirates.

Oh man, perfect timing, I didn’t know suspicious was an emote until like 17 hours ago and was dying to mention it.

I just have to wonder if I meant cephalopod racing or as a playable race, cause now I kind of want both,

and hello, fishing class? Net spec will reign supreme

Looks pretty darn cool! Looking forward to exploring in Azeroth!

1 Like

Does Terran Gregory count :grin:

2 Likes

Seems fine. Not super excited, but I wasn’t expecting a whole lot to be honest. Four new zones, eight new dungeons, new raid - pretty much what we all expected. I’m personally not wild about an underground themed expansion, but we’ll see how it goes.

I’m kind of hoping at the end of this saga we’ll get a soft reboot though.

If you are referring to the Algerian Stormrider, then yes, you can have it right now in game. The only reason I came to the forums was because I just saw someone in Valdrakken with one and needed to find out how to get it.

1 Like

@Blizzard News with there be a way to upgrade from Epic to Collectors Edition once it is announced?

1 Like

Probably not. In the past you had to buy both if you wanted the ingame goodies early.

Still no one answered the big question how to get there?

Hollow Earth confirmed

Everything I saw looks amazing: HOWEVER, you seriously need to revamp the new player experience.

Extremely disappointing. Its clear Blizzard has not even tried to figure out what has driven so many millions to leave the game and does not even understand the New Player experience is going to keep the game from growing THAT way.

6 Likes

Meh? Not terrible, at least so far, but not something that really grabs me.

WoW needs a new engine and a reset. It’s time.

I’ll play it, but I’ll still play more classic at this rate.

1 Like

I’m not really excited for “Hero Talents” unless they get the base class nailed down first.

Warbands seem right up my ally.

New zones are my aesthetic.

New Allied Race is dull. I would have rather had Earthen Skins for my other Dwarves.

A focus on evergreen stuff remains to be seen.

Story concept seems good. A lot of Alliance characters so I’m assuming Midnight has more Horde.

This better not be 3 small Xpacs for these prices.

CHAMPION! THE WOONS!!!

5 Likes

The entire expansion will be considered an “Indoor” Environment, no mounts whatsoever.
The Maw Plus Ultra!
Time to main my druid again

Disappointed that the factions are no longer central to story-telling. Extra disappointed that the last times they were, y’all drove the Horde into civil war (twice.)

Faction identity, faction rivalry, diverging faction content was what made WOW and the RTS games cultural icons. What was the point of all the “For the Horde/Alliance” crowd-cheering if the faction experiences are basically one and the same now? From here on out we will be doing the same content, for the same neutral factions, with the same neutral characters, against the same loot pinatas?

6 Likes

I hope Thrall loses his axe and we have to help him find a new weapon.

8 Likes

But we will have to hit every Continent…
And his picky behind will take at least half the expansion to find the right ax

3 Likes

A boy and his Blob…err Thrall.

Discover delicious candies in Azeroth Underworld and turn into ladders, boats, trampolines…

In all seriousness, I am excited as always

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

I am very happy to see the story line focus around Light, Void, Old Gods, and Titans. Even though the story line is going to grab me, I’m going to be hesitant to play if my favorite classes are still awful to play.