World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Beta Preview Round-Up

Ive opted in everytime theres a beta and never got an invite how about throwing me a bone here? please?

question about soa. So I know there is a digital collectors edition. Does anyone know if there with a physical one again. I love the book art and along of other things. Please and thank you.

Blizz please allow all Legendaries to be artifact paired. Like let enhance shammies use Sulfras, Hand of Ragnaros. With a UI selection to pick which shield we use.

I want a wheelchair mount now.

Super excited for October!

1 Like

For BFA, I did not opt in for beta, but I got invited. For Shadowlands, I opted in 2-3 months ago and got no invite. Why do they have people opt in for beta if they aren’t going to invite us… I’ve watched streamers streaming beta and there was no beta code raffled off. I hope I’m wrong but my guess is that once they opened PTR, they closed beta invites… Is this fair to those that wanted to get in very badly? Absolutely not… I need to see the covenant system at least once before October. I know very little about the covenant and I learn from doing, not from reading.

Hello Blizz Team,
can you please confirm if the Nzoth and Jaina mounts will continue to drop 100% rate DURING the prepatch? before the start of SL?

I want to believe that this is the case, its not explicit in your post about the changes.

please help to advise :slight_smile:

It’s less than 2 month before 9.0 release, and ptr will come soon. I think that everyone who has bought SL or herioc and epic edition should have beta invitation.

3 Likes

well its almost october so im having doubts :frowning:

nope the invites are still happening i just got mine just today at 7:41 pm est lol so u could still get urs…i say lol cuz its like so close to the release, i wish it had came long before now being as i have already seen the customization changes thru the ptr but o wells

i hope i get picked :))

1 Like

I got mine last night! yay!

Really wish I could get into Beta. I am bored to tears of BFA, have CE and mount already, but can’t get into beta. :frowning:

1 Like

Me either.

But I got stuff to do anyway

Hi, thank you for the info, i guess i was over reacting to roamers and i know now that those things did NOT happen! and i enjoyed Shadow-lands for a while and i was sill able to play and do old quests in the old world so nothing really bad happened!!! Sorry about that! but with the latest patches and changes its starting to get frustrating again, things not working and you can’t get to a high enough level to do a lot of things on your own unless you do a lot of PVP or have a lot of friends to run events with and all the people i used to play with have left and its hard to get into new groups… not looking for any advice or help just thank you for trying to help before, I think i will just take a break from WOW and see how things go in a year or so? thank for your help…