World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Beta Preview Round-Up

Been playing since 2006 and not one beta…

2 Likes

I want to get into the Beta to see what is coming as I just came back to the game after being gone for quite a bit but I am debating whether to pre-order and would like to see it in action first. Since I didn’t really find much interest in the last two I am hopeful to regain some of that lost sense of magic in the new exp., :slight_smile:.

Skinny Kultiran human model a toggle option in new Shadow Lands character customization for Kultirans. I noticed the npc from the pre order mount that gives the transmog quest is a thin Kultiran, would be nice to play as one, GGs.

sooo…yall gonna work on hunters anytime soon?

1 Like

So…any chance we can get an actual time frame other than ‘around the corner’?

2 Likes

I’m not a youtuber so I won’t get in

You have to be an influencer online to get alpha and beta access these days. It’s all about the money, PR and reach not actually testing the game

1 Like

Agreed. All the influential people I watch have been invited. So, yes, not at all about testing features seemingly but rather free advertising. Pre-Ordering nets you the game that you can never return and that is it. Seriously. I tried returning it cause Blizzard has made moves in other areas that I didn’t care for so I decided not to play the game at all. Tried to return it and they denied me due to using the game time that came with it being used up. I was like - what? I had a subscription how could the game time be used already? Cause we use the game time before using the subscription time was the reply. What a scam?

1 Like

I can barely influence myself and I’ve gotten accepted into Beta twice, lol.

2 Likes

I just have a question? What happens to all the stuff I have now? I have been playing this game for 16 years and i still have a lot to do! I mean i line to take my tome and do all the quests and find out everything ? I just don’t play to level up! I have some 120’s and some 80’s and some 60’s and some 40 alts! I like to try different Toons and I play Alliance and Horde depending on how i feel that month? Etc! So I guess what I’m asking is if I am gonna Loose everything? and be stuck in a realm I am not sure i will like at all from what I have seen! I think this will be the end of me and I know a lot of others Paying Blizzard to PLAY this game! I would appreciate any input you may have as I can’t seem to get much info from WOW etc! I am really disappointed and what I think will happen? Happens? I will be ending my account the same day! Thank for any input you may be able to shed? But everyone I know that has been play for years is really worried! Newbie’s etc, I can see might be excited about this? and old players that have done everything and there is no challenge left! I can see might be excited about this! but I just can’t see wiping the old game away! I have only explored about half of it! and I now have no plans to PAY for the new expansion anyway! Just to much money for something and am sure I will not like or play! It a sad day coming I fear?? Thanks…

Who is still hoping for Beta? :frowning:

1 Like

please do not sum it up yet without looking at the DS trolls again :frowning:

1 Like

I am asking a stupid question but the last few days I been on the PTR and my brother and I did for the shadowlands but all the quests lead up to going to BFA is there a reason for that and is that something that is going to connect with shadowlands

The PTR is the Pre-Patch update, not the Shadowlands update. To test Shadowlands content, you would currently have to be in the beta.

What happens to all the stuff I have now?

Your levels are changed to be reflective of the levels they are supposed to be in the new system. This is not a loss of anything.

Your gear will be replaced like it has moving into any new expansion.

Any talents that were removed or changed for the classes you play will be removed or changed.

I guess what I’m asking is if I am gonna Loose everything? and be stuck in a realm I am not sure i will like at all from what I have seen

No? Why would you lose everything? What is it you think you are going to lose?

but I just can’t see wiping the old game away! I have only explored about half of it!

What are you talking about?

2 Likes

We just want ONE of the 5 people in my family to get beta please!!! We all have accounts! Our oldest acct is from 2004!

1 Like

I’m sure you’ll get invited. I’m gonna cry if I don’t speak to Jaina Proudmoore’s VA, because I’m feeling disillusioned over the character.

looks great

Oh yah, I have a small yt channel with about 5k subs if that helps me to get an invite :slight_smile:

this^^ I opted in after getting the mists invite and haven’t missed a beta since