World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Beta Preview Round-Up

Yeah they’re doing OCE invites too, it’s just mostly about luck. A friend’s guild members got initial beta access because they had CE :3

1 Like

We’re working on Mythic N’zoth now. Hopefully we get beta invites after we kill on the weekly reset? Maybe?

Absolutely maybe :wink: haha

1 Like

I can work with that.

i dont think CE has anything to do with it though, i think thats just coincidence, because i didnt get any Legion Cutting Edge and i still got BFA Beta access

WTB a new depths of shadowpriest skills or change up. Why can’t shadow priest get a warp or blink like warlock or mages. Some kind of mobility that allows us a quick escape or immune of dmg. Also, they are lacking the instant aoe dmg that most class has. It’s a shadow priest meaning dmg class right? Should shadow priest get a shadow ball skills that they can throw out just like frost mage’s frost orb that does crazy massive aoe dmg including blizzard. Shadow priest takes too long to vamp up on their dmg. But the question is why do other class get favor more than others…

The new talent for mind sear basically does that. Instead of using insanity for plague, you’d recast the talent on mob packs. Make it apply pain AND vampiric touch. :smiley:
Intangibility should be an immune by definition of the word…
I think Shadowform should rapidly increase your insanity resource while out of combat. Similar to moonkin.

Yeah that isn’t cool.

I know many people that quit at the start of BFA that received beta invites.

3 Likes

Please gimme beta invite, Blizzard. I will be the best beta tester ever.

3 Likes

Just got my beta invite. Must be a bunch going out with the new build.

How can I tell if my account is already Opt-in ? Please…

All I want for Xmas is my two front teeth, and a beta invite to S.H.A.D.O.W L.A.N.D.S!

I got beta all I can say is its very broken ! and im gonna prob quit soon

Beta invite please so i can see whether it’s worth transferring …

None too thrilled that I’ve been reading that people who aren’t even subbed to the game are getting invites over people that have been subbing for years…

I sub every 6 months to get the bonus mount and this is the first time I haven’t received a Beta invite in a long time…oh well, I prefer not to be burned out on beta content I suppose! I guess the wait will make it just that much sweeter if/when I get one!

My entire bnet friends list has beta access.

One isn’t playing, and the rest has very limited time.

Meanwhile my unemployed backside with 15 hours a day to burn doesn’t get it. Might as well cancel the sub at this point because retail is boring af right now.

I’m producing enough salt to deal with all the roads in Stockholm this winter.

4 Likes

Just wanna say…I too would love beta access…been playing since day 1…would be nice to get into a beta for once.

I don’t think playing since day one matters or playing 15hrs a day matters… I just resubbed for 6months… and I still don’t even have access… :confused: while my friends that doesn’t even play has it.

So there seems to be a glitch with getting beta’s I received a Beta and because I have 3 PTR realms on my account it wont let me access Beta I need Blizz to delete 1 or two of my Ptr’s so I can download my Beta

BlizZard always sends out invites to those unsubbbed first because they are trying to front load box sales at launch. :+1: