World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Beta Preview Round-Up

Apparently they are adding more people to beta every week so you still have a chance to get in.

From what I remember reading the beta selection prioritizes those who have played more and have been subscribed for a long amount of time. So if you’re new your chances of getting an invite are slim but you never know.

So looking through WoWhead… arcane is getting nurfed? touch of the magi being removed from proc TO A ON GLOBAL CD CAST of 1.5sec… WTF also DOUBLE arcane power cd… Isnt arcane like the second lowest parcing spec in WoW wtf is with the nurfs man, i loved the spec in leigon but a 9 sec buff setup for WHAT!! literally pally wings got the “buff to make the activation feel good” which arcane didnt get and now pally wings is a 1min cd in shadowlands 20 sec duration and arcane still a global with no activation bonus a 3 min CD and what… 15 sec? DUDE IM GOING TO OOM SO FAST if i cant get my AP spacings to get mana back let alone i have no mobility, if i mess up the 1 AP i have might as well just hearth out…

Getting Kind of pissed I didn’t get an invite.

It’s almost august but we still have no beta access, wish I could get beta key soon m(_ _)m

Add SKINNY KULTIRAN HUMAN MODELS as a toggle option please.
Fix human male running and sprint animations please, looks bad.

i am worried it will get rushed, if they havent even released the BETA, does not leave much time left for a fall release as promised.

Please hurry up, i know of inefficiencies by the coronavirus, but need to hurry, maybe hire more workers for some tools tuning and go ahead.

can you make Restoration Shaman actually playable in shadowlands. they have long cast times with no DoTs “except” healing rain but its useless due to the short duration it has and the cast time & the whole big mana cost, so its not really worth casting and riptide which barely heals. i miss healing as a shaman but i quit healing with them in bfa.

you wont get beta unless you watch streamers/youtubers. blizzard does one beta wave keys then give the rest to youtubers/streamer to do giveaways.

“unless they changed but that is how it normally goes sadly”

1 Like

i personally like a beta key so i can try the other things besides “the tower” which i am not really interested in nor covenants atm. but those that got beta are just doing that. i want too try out the new leveling system, that is all i’m after.

1 Like

Need a beta inv :sob:

I always say check “craigslist” before buying a new pc, you might see someone trying to get rid of their “old” decent pc for a cheapish price because they almost got enough to replace theirs. My buddy got a pretty good pc that had a 1080 in it for like 450 on craiglist

This is so exciting!! I’ve beta tested for Legion & BFA, that was all so much fun!! I hope that Shadowlands is equally exciting and filled with great content! <3

Is Shadowlands going to have a seperate login like wow classic, or is it going to be another toon in retail?

I along with many other SPs don’t really like Voidform - for several reasons.

1. By the time you dot up your mobs, most classes have killed 10 and moved on.

2. By the time you get enough insanity to Voidform, the mobs are dead from dots and you lose voidform before making it to another significant pull.

3. Dotting things up and waiting on MB to come off CD makes killing mobs in PVE content the slowest and clunkiest thing I’ve ever played.

4. You only start doing your actual dps in voidform. See point 2.

5. Voidform is visually stunning, but the insanity gimmick is not.

6. TLDR - SP feel clunky, slow to ramp, requiring absurd BiS to do competitive damage, insanity is a bad mechanic for any class.

((You can surely type out counterpoints to everything, however in actual gameplay, everything I’ve said stands up, the class feels cumbersome, clunky, and off. Which is why I haven’t really bothered with Spriests since MoP.))

1 Like

Ok, I’m going to state this as simply as possible, because really… The only reason I’m even subscribed right now is this EXACT reason, to provide feedback.

I’ve bought nearly every CE for Warcraft… I’ve pre-ordered every X-pac up until this point, and when you announced that you’d be performing the level squish reworking the leveling process, I was just moments away from clicking ‘preorder’ for Shadowlands. Yet, I knew for some reason, that I should wait and see…

I’m glad I did, because what I’m seeing so far, is far from satisfactory. That said however, I do feel that there is a fairly bright light that the team may already be headed towards.

What is that light?

PLEASE show me that you’re going to provide a COMPLETE gameplay experience of a given x-pac’s lore. (Refer to Taliesin and Evitel’s Video) Announce these features, or SHOW them, and I’ll preorder not just the base version… I’ll preorder the CE AND I’ll push for my wife to let me buy the Diablo POPs next, since I’ve got all the Warcraft ones.

I have not received my invite yet when is the Shadowlands Beta going to be active been playing over 16 years and am looking forward to the PTR for Shadowlands, Sincerely : ElfLord Bill

1 Like

Shadowlands Beta is active atm just not everyone gets access, access comes in waves and its not guaranteed that u will get it sadly i too wish i could hurry up and access to the beta

I wonder if they are doing Oceanic invites as well? Or is it just NA?

Get excited whenever I have mail and cycle through all my accounts just in case multiple times a day. Nothin. :frowning:

1 Like