World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Beta Preview Round-Up

Yeah, it was the same account on both, I’m just kind of nervous because when I do it now, I am getting different results while in the same account doing it from two different platforms.

being nervous is fine with that kind of thing, but in my beta experience with other game is once u hit the button to opt in any type of game then it is done deal

Beta me. I’ll be on both preview & review…

you have to opt-in to the beta. go to the shadowlands page and there will be an opt-in button to push.

Beta pleasssssse!!!

:smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Add Skinny Kultiran model to character customization. GGs

is anyone else seeing the extremely long maintenance time for tomorrow 7 am - 3 pm pdt in the bnet app message?

I see it as well.

Did the beta invites went on already? or?

yeah i found out from a friend that didnt opt in that they seen it as well, was really hoping it meant maybe the beta install would be there for me tomorrow hence the unusually long maintenance but since non opt ins see it too may not mean that sadly :frowning: i just want beta so bad lol

2 Likes

Night Fae for life

where are the invites for beta?..

Welp 14 years in the game and the only beta i ever got was MoP with my annual pass.

CE and no invite but all my casual friends have it and aren’t using it. GG Blizz

i dont understand people, why opt in if u have no intention of using the beta like how u said ur friends arent using it then why even bother opting in in the first place, it just takes away a person’s spot that actually would use the beta access. Oh, and what do u mean by “CE” never seen that before

2 Likes

Doing a great job blizz keep it up! give us silent majority playerbase your cool ideas we love them!

1 Like

Umm, so Instead of taking time to give us talent tree’s back we have to do this new soul link thing? Can I just play the game with out endless grinding and failed experiments from the cokehead family you guys are running? I don’t think the lead guy could even open his eyes, someone needs to ask him if hes okay and give him some water. What if I don’t want to share my soul??? You ever think about that? It’s like how you locked me into a crap staff in legion playing mistweaver, when all I wanted was a 1h and offhand combo. How about TBC news? Can you just give me that so I can be happy again. Thanks for trying at least.

Wish i was good enough to have gotten beta access like the rest of my friends :[

i hope we do