World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Beta Preview Round-Up

I used to be a Beta tester, but then I took an arrow to the knee…

4 Likes

pLEASE HOW CAN i BEG MORE FOR A INVITE

pls gib beta

Man can’t looks like its gonna be great this time. Ive never gotten picked from beta crossing fingers this time i do!

As far as I’ve read, they don’t stop sending out beta invites until pre-patch. I could be wrong but so far it seems that they will send out invites every week. So keep your fingers crossed but try not to dwell on it too much :wink:

2 Likes

please invite me!!! T.T

If I’m mistaken that’s how legion’s beta went. They essentially kept sending invites leading up to the pre-patch. (Unless they decided to change it up for shadowlands.)

Bolvar’s eyes in that pic are wrong… His eyes and the gem in the helmet are actually orange (fire). Not that it truly matters but it bugged me, had to double check. But that above pic is wrong.

-I’m u.

Hello wow community, Guardian druid with night fae bring me back to class order hall. So beautiful. I missed ysera too. Glad she’s back. I love switching forms so ill have the additional form a fox to run around in. I also named my new black kitten Night Fae. He loves his name. I have alot of alts I am gonna do all the covenant . And are the covenant specific mounts account wide or only usable on the character who is in that covenant? Thank you community.

i hope the covenant mounts are account wide and not locked to only that one character that would be complete bull if they are locked to the character of the mount’s covenant only

1 Like

im looking foward to the expansion so far im likeing what i see

Been playing since bc and still haven’t had the opportunity to play any of the betas, is the selection process really random??

Pretty sure I’m late but I felt I’d say, Great job Blizzard! World of Warcraft and all your games are just amazing and all these updates are amazing, leaving people hooked on this amazing game! This update will give everyone even more to look forward to! It’s truly amazing what’s been achieved! Personally WoW is a good amount of my life and really think it’s a game like no other, So easy to get hooked and the amount of things you can do gets many people’s attention! Can’t wait for the beta! Keep it strong with your tremendous game! :slight_smile: :wink:

Beta sure would be nice to see what tank to focus on going into the expac. Been playing DH but Paly and DK look like they’ll be stronger than ever. Might have to give up the fun factor for practicability.

Especially interested in the Paladin revert to Holy power, the removal of Judgement giving holy power, and how the shield throw spec will look since shield now gives an absorb for damage done.

was wondering when beta invites go out i still have not got a
beta invite yet

I’m more curious about this: on my computer when I try to opt-in for the beta it says unsuccessful attempt, but on my phone it tells me I’m already opted in. Is there somewhere I can actually check that will tell me for sure if I am opted in or not?

If you find a way let me know please… because everytime I opt in it keeps giving me the option to opt-in again… after it’s saying “succsefuly opted in.”

whenever I opted in, its said “already opted in” and at the bottom in small print said its recorded and “we’ll let you know” granted still let me opt in again like u said but i guess that how beta work i think anyways

Self to note: when i click the button, it grey out but when i refresh the page i can opt in again. Hope that helps

1 Like

I get that, but what I’m saying is, on the same account, my pc tells me unsuccessful try, but on my phone it says already opted in. So I want to know if there’s some place I can check that will tell me outright if I am or not. I don’t want to miss the chance to get in just because I opted in from my phone and get an error of sorts from my pc.

was u sign in under Ur name on Ur phone when u opted in?, if so then you opted in, doesn’t matter if u opted in on Ur computer versus phone. in my regards there no way to tell if u opted in or not, should be grey out when you hit the button