World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Beta Preview Round-Up

dont give up you might get one

me too, i never gained access to blizzard beta tests, this is really sad

my last beta was a fish

3 Likes

come to me Beta!
so many video ideas and 0 invites to beta yet… sad

Sorry, I was not sure.

I am guessing they won’t send anymore till maybe next week. Sad that 4 people in my guild got a invite and refuse to play it…

Why did they opt-in then?

That is exactly what I asked, and they was like well we changed our mind… Like my guild is plain and I am so needing to move lol

Understood, Good luck with an invite.

1 Like

same too you if you haven’t gotten it yet.

Thank you and I have not yet.

I believe, I believe in the wow gods, this time around… I will finally get into beta! (I hope :frowning:)

I’m really hyped for this new xpac not because I know it will be a great one, but knowing that the devs took there time on this one, so I have high hopes from the stand point of a long time player even though I had to remake a new account whence legion was released, can’t wait even if I don’t get into the beta it’s still something I look forward to every day I play!

1 Like

i just cant wait to see this beta for the shadowlands so far it sounds good to me iam just ready to start testing it

1 Like

my account says bfa but i bought shadowlands can you fix that and give me a beta key :smiley:

2 Likes

wait do I finally get to experience the beta!?

Some went out last night, some went out today… I didn’t get an invite… For the first time in 12 years of playing Wow, I was actually looking forward to beta access I haven’t been invited. For the first time in 12 years of betas, I’m actually pissed about it. I know very little about Shadowlands covenants and stuff. I learn from doing, not from reading… I really wanted to have an invite. I don’t have the money to buy any alcohol to drown my sorrows… I hope that I will get an invite later today or tomorrow. It could be that they are just staggering the invites so they don’t get a million people trying to login at the same time… It doesn’t matter when you opted in or what level of Shadowlands expansion you bought. I opted in for beta 2 months ago and bought the full/highest level of the expac.

1 Like

I didnt get one either and i competed in mdi lol

seems like betas for all their stuff are completely random, i was looking at real old emails last night to see if i got an invite back when i had bfa beta and i seen an old hearthstone beta invite and i dont even play hearthstone so i def didnt opt into anything. At the time i got the invite i dont even think i had it installed lol, i only played hearthstone a tiny bit just to get the hearthsteed mount for wow go figure why i even got that invite to begin with, so random, and the strange thing too i didnt see an invite for when i had bfa beta either so odd…i do however so wish i could get into shadowlands beta, i want it so bad

1 Like

when dose blizzard stop sending out beta?