World of Warcraft®: Shadowlands Beta Preview Round-Up

So yeah… My birthday was the 13th. Is that a good enough bribe for beta invite? Also the world sucks right now, maybe we can just do a massive open beta :smiley:

1 Like

I got invited to Cataclysm Beta, then paid for the 12 month locked-in subscription and got Pandaria Beta, um got WoD Beta late, no Legion Beta, then was invited to late Alpha BFA, so Beta was included. Didn’t expect any of them, just make sure your beta preferences are set, if not, set them up again.

My pts just updated is that related to the beta?
Edit - The pts servers are down as well.

Didn’t get a beta for the last two expansions on my other account hoping me signing up for beta 2 weeks ago give me chance. Also please fix brewmaster make them good again<3

I bought Shadowlands Epic version with hopes to get an invite to BETA. I want to experience the next expansion before it comes out. Certain things that I would love to help with and that is with certain quests, new dungeons, and building rep with the new factions. Please give me an invite so I can quit drooling over the Shadowlands YouTube videos. Thank you and have a great day.

Development Forums just changed labels from Alpha to Beta…I think invites will go out soon…

#NoBetaClub

1 Like

Have they sent out any Beta yet

I hear that I have been playing sence the start, 9 years on this account have not got one yet best of luck to you all

I’m in your same boat! No Beta for me, it seems.

1 Like

Yes if you don’t have it right now you were not invited.

Spend 125$ for Heroic Edition
Spend 100$ for subscription
Sums it up for me till pre patch.

8 Likes

Have had my account since Vanilla, no beta for me either.

Really, really sad.

Have fun everyone who got in. :frowning:

3 Likes

Never had access to a beta and the 1st wave has already gone out, so maybe next week idk. I know for a fact 4 people in my guild got invited and guess what they have already stated they’ve no intent on trying the beta… wtffff pass it to me thennnnnnnnnnn

No Beta =(
Hyped a lot for play shadowlands

1 Like

Thats because Blizzard invited 100 people and counted the Alpha people as Beta invites.

2 Likes

Not to be rude, just wondering what is your source?

How do we know that all the invites for 1st wave have gone out already? It could be gated between today throughout the weekend.

wish i was a streamer so I could see at least ONE wow beta over the last 15 years

1 Like

was sarcasm