World of Warcraft®: Deep Dive Panel Recap

Please, tell me you are not kiding. :sob:
Where do you saw this information?

I’m not kidding, you can checkout the post on WoWhead, one of the devs confirmed it on their twitter! :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated: :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

OMG thank you! :face_holding_back_tears:
I will never use that dumb visage form ever again.
Can’t wait until 10.2.5. Finally we will be free!

1 Like

There’s really not much I can say that won’t make me seem like “red shirt guy!” If blizzard wants to impress me and make me wish to come back, they can start by improving the game as a whole not just the last 10 minuets of it.

1 Like

OMG FINALLY REALLY? I CAN FLY NOW!?!?!?!!?!?? EVOKER FOREVER <3 So excited we can finally actually fly for real!

so with cross faction/realm guilds… does this mean we can remove the faction divide and let any player group and play with anyone doing any content like lfg/random bg ect regardless of faction??? this would be the best change ever.

also we need a full rework of racials to have very little impact on the game. some are way stronger then others especially in pvp. I would love to play vulpera as a example with shadowmeld or 2% more stats

1 Like

They have confirmed Druid Flight will get Dynamic flight in 11.0 on twitter, and Dracthyr soar will become regular dynamic flight rather than the handicapped version it currently is:
https://twitter.com/MagusThree/status/1720897080313720986 (druid flight form)
https://twitter.com/KarazaaCodes/status/1720895915412885818 (dracthyr soar)

1 Like

Dunno why it has taken Blizzard this long, should’ve been right at the start of the xpac.

2 Likes

Just hear me out now.

We really need a heroic talent rename, “tay n da wind”

Ty… ‘nuff said.

I think someone needs to remind the Devs that the dragon dudes aren’t the only one’s with wings… It’d be nice to double jump then take off like a bat out of heck too.

Questions about the Hero Talents:

1. Will they alter our character description? I’d love to hover over my shaman and see, “Level 80 Troll Stormbringer.”

2. How will they be built upon in future expansions? Will they add more hero specs? Or just add more talents to the 39 currently planned?

so everything looks amazing to me except im not a big fan of the looks of the spellbook, i realllllly enjoy the feel of the classic version because it has the whole spellbook vibe, this new one just feels a bit bland for lack of a better word, Leep up the great work im looking forward to seeing more! maybe bigger player models?