World of Warcraft®: Deep Dive Panel Recap

I can honestly say I haven’t been THIS jazzed for an expansion since Wrath…so far everything announced has really been (IMHO) a big step forward.

2 Likes

Only question I have on my mind, is Archeology returning or, if not, is the Dwarf racial for Archeology going to change to something usable and current?

I mean Earthen aren’t really that interesting, but it’s not bad either. Just, meh.

1 Like

What I want to know, and I made a topic about it, but maybe the devs trawling for Q&A will be more likely to find it here, but will druid flight form get dragon riding?

1 Like

That all looks great! I wonder when they’ll allow cross-faction queuing

2 Likes

I doubt it’ll be the case, but I’d quite like if the Earthen heritage set’s gems change color to match whatever your dwarf is encrusted with.

Theyre the most meh thing i think ive ever seen in the game :stuck_out_tongue:
Theyre not something to be excited about, but at the same time completely inoffensive so no one can be upset about them.

The expansion reveal is like a buffet with all your favourite foods. Youve got pizza, burgers, hot dogs and… some plain bread next to it.

Holly Longdale worked at Everquest for awhile and they have npcs you group with called mercenaries and can’t help but think maybe they’re working towards some sort of implementation of that in WoW and my want in this is that we can end up using alts as our version of “mercs” in grouping soloing or grouping.
Just me hoping.

3 Likes

I’m wondering how they can even be Death Knights.

That’s strange as hell.

They don’t have bones nor blood, right? And who’s recruiting them? Is it Bolvar?

At least I’m half-flesh, I’ve got blood and oil.

Is every class going to get VFX updates to abilities based on Hero Talent selection?

Hero Talent Hype! :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

So many good class bifurcations :smiley:

2 Likes

Checked the points. Nothing big W about it but it seems they are taking a bigger philosophical design shift which is nice but LOTS can change since Ion says one thing and they’ll do another after so time will tell.

1 Like

“Mythic raiding will be available from the first day of the launch of The War Within.”
Does this mean that Mythic Raid is launching day one of the xpac or is this talking about CR Raiding being open on day one of Mythic Raid? This sentence is missing some context I think.

I am hoping for more class/race combos in general at the new expac or sooner.

1 Like

Season One will include the NPC companion, Brann Bronzebeard. These companions will level up as they journey with you and can be customized to be a compliment to your character, whether you need them to do more damage or heal a bit for you.

Can I have my alts as an option?

1 Like

I did just find out that Dracthyr’s Soar ability will be treated as regular Dragonriding in 10.2.5, so maybe 10.2.5 is going to give the Dracthyr some more love before forgetting about them for the next 3 expansions lol

I mean you hate WoW so it’s not really surprising that you feel that way.

The raid for The War Within itself will be available with Season 1 as mentioned in the What’s Next panel

1 Like

This might be the first time I didn’t feel a building rage listening to Ion speak. He seemed to…I don’t know, “get it” for once. And he was giving us some very good news from start to finish. I’m not entirely sure how to feel about that, but I guess I don’t feel negatively.

3 Likes

I’m wondering who Horde players get to play with.

Oh, never mind, Blizzard doesn’t care about Horde players. Just shove another Alliance NPC down their throats, I guess.