World First Naxx 25 Shaman Tank (Warden)

Yes, but Sharicasmi’s channel is a blast from the past. I actually remember his videos as he was semi-popular for going through WoTLK doing some shaman tanking even through ICC. Granted I think he went entirely 10M after Naxx because the content ramp up was considerable and it wasn’t really being done other than the fact that shamans had some tools to hold threat and he could.

I thought enhancement was a dps spec.

1 Like

It is, but any DPS spec can “tank” if they have over geared healers spamming heals.

5 Likes

Do the videos have gear breakdowns in them for the shaman? Always curious what the gear build is for these kinds of things. figured PVP gear with stam gems?

So precious

There’s heaps of those details around, might not be in the video. But yeah you’re on the right track, resilence for crit immune then build stamina

1 Like

It would have been awesome if Enhancement tree was like Feral’s tree with a DPS and a Tank spec within it. Actually have legit totem-tanking rotations etc to make it interesting etc. It always felt like a missed opportunity and half-baked that couldn’t off-tank unless the shaman had a ton of gear, and an amazing guild with great healers.

2 Likes

People who don’t enable class colors in their raid / party frames infuriate me.

Why would you want that hideous green staring at you instead of knowing what classes are alive?

Spend 10 seconds in your settings menus ffs

9 Likes

Or we don’t like wasting 3 hours on something nobody cares about

2 Likes

Who cares

Stop backseat gaming’s people UI, it’s a 15yr+old game

2 Likes

Yeah, right? Nobody cares. Nobody cares enough to thread crap or talk down on others achieving what they can’t. Right?

Achieve what they can’t?

Bro naxx is such a meme this is trivial content at best. Zero mechanics and everything falls over in 60 seconds.

2 Likes

You sure seem to care about people playing this game the way they want a hell of a lot more than would be the case if nobody, especially yourself, cared :thinking:

It more speaks to the difficulty of this “achievement”

Guy has no clue whats going on in the raid and finishes content no problem.

Speaks to how basic naxx is.

I care when people shove memes onto the forums to promote their boring channels bragging like they did something impressive.

Instead it’s a vod to a 3 hour naxx. Boring.

10 Likes

Hey guys, let me tell you more about how important it is that everyone knows that nobody cares

Hey guys. Lemme share yet another shaman “tank” who won’t shut up about their ability to beat trivial content.

11 Likes

Shaman “tanking” is a joke that burdens a raid that cares about performance and is praised by people who don’t care about doing well.

Naxx is cleared in greens. So it is not hard.

Cool you did it I guess?

10 Likes

Bro they did a 2.5 hour naxx in full t7 BiS… you should be thoroughly proud of them

Hey guys I’m just going to keep posting in this thread about something nobody cares about to make sure that you and everybody else know how important it is that you know how much that nobody cares, ok?

I am sure the raid was not taken by surprise that their MT was a shaman, don’t you worry.

2 Likes