World First Naxx 25 Shaman Tank (Warden)

You couldn’t even clear SSC/TK pre-nerf yikes

Anyone else wishing for a Christmas miracle that the people who think shaman tanking is good, or say “elitist” anytime you disagree with their stupid opinion get hit by a truck?

1 Like

I’m rock hard at the thought of making a sad failure this mad rofl :rofl:

Uh huh.

Reread this.

You’re on full cope.

You’re just entertainment. Nothing more. You as a person sure don’t matter.

If you keep depriving your brain of oxygen with all that copium you might just end up with a permanent injury. That would make your sad, lonely Xmas even worse bubby B)

How are those 3 hour naxx clears going?

3 Likes

Lmao the cope.

Are you still this stupid?

Check the 10 mans, the difficulty i actually do.

Or go back to the first time i responded to it and see the ratio L you took from the reacts.

Level 20 gnome forum alt riding shaman dps pretending to be tanks is the most beta thing ive ever seen.

Hope you wife has a good christmas with her boyfriend though. Atleast someone around you should be happy.

1 Like

Lmao the cope

Sad lonely bad rogue spending Xmas alone and angry again, attacking other peoples’ success in the absence of any of his own

1 Like

Not mad, dissapointed.

More successful than you’ll ever be aswell

Mad enough to come back and post again LMAO

No doubt your success in being a loser is admirable

If checking the forums after an hour is mad enough to check the forums, sure kid.

Stay useless baby.

Are you Dr Dre?

Still M.A.D

This thread has devolved into childish taunts, kinda expected it tbh.

1 Like

Whats it like to be so useless that you are still tagging me in this thread

Still

Representin all the shirters from across the world

Still

Telling us how much nobody cares

Still

It’s the normal evolution of shaman tank threads. People seethe at the idea of other people not being meta slaves.

My dude thinks he’s on twitter lol

3 Likes

You guys are so funny. What happens is it gets pointed out that everyone else but the shaman has to do the extra work and then you guys have a meltdown and scream “you mad bro” lol.

At least they have a taunt!

1 Like

Deflect all you want, the opinion of one who lacks any brain wrinkles like yourself is an opinion that will forever be ratio’d. Why you ask? Because no one agrees with you and your bad takes.

What. A. Joke.

No wonder you hate Shaman tanks. Have to validate your mediocre play somehow!

4 Likes